Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

anyone heading up if ya open paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

andy_g wrote: »
    anyone heading up if ya open paul?

i'll open any day, any time, if there is players to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

hey paul il be there for half a days gaming and the course on saturday, i was just wondering are pictures and video allowed to be taken during the SOBR course, ican blur out faces if he wanted?

G3-Nut wrote: »
    hey paul il be there for half a days gaming and the course on saturday, i was just wondering are pictures and video allowed to be taken during the SOBR course, ican blur out faces if he wanted?

I have to put the course back for 2 weeks, as i'm away, sorry about that.

hrta wrote: »
    I have to put the course back for 2 weeks, as i'm away, sorry about that.

No problem, so is HRTA out of action for the next 2 aswell?

• Advertisement

No problem, so is HRTA out of action for the next 2 aswell?

No, we have never closed, mel is there, as always.

hrta wrote: »
    No, we have never closed, mel is there, as always.

Ah thats fine! have some new members to the squad who we want to bring over! just want to get youre nod before i try it but is it ok for me to bring my videocamera over?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ah thats fine! have some new members to the squad who we want to bring over! just want to get youre nod before i try it but is it ok for me to bring my videocamera over?

I'd say it souldnt be a problem G3, people (including me) use them all the time.

I'm heading tommorow with the lads and some noobs:D
    Forecast:
    Frost and fog will be slow to clear in places on Saturday morning. Otherwise the day will be dry and sunny, apart from occasional wintry showers affecting northern and western counties. Winds will be light to moderate, northerly and it will be rather cold; highest temperatures 4 to 6 degrees Celsius
    Looking ok.

PS: Free Gaf at HRTA, Pauls away XD

I'd say it souldnt be a problem G3, people (including me) use them all the time.

I'm heading tommorow with the lads and some noobs:D
    Forecast:

Looking ok.

Yeah good stuff make sure t let me now who you are! i am still putting faces to boards names lol...i will be in the rather spectacular turkish universal combat camo with a green vest...should get a nice vid to throw up!

lolz i barely noticed the small print at the bottom..

Yeah good stuff make sure t let me now who you are! i am still putting faces to boards names lol...i will be in the rather spectacular turkish universal combat camo with a green vest...should get a nice vid to throw up!

lolz i barely noticed the small print at the bottom..

I'll probably be the only one there with a Sig550(Thats the full length) and I'll have a bunch of clowns in tow:D

• Advertisement

I'll probably be the only one there with a Sig550(Thats the full length) and I'll have a bunch of clowns in tow:D

Oh nice somethingdifferent for a change, its gonna look as new as me using the G3 at the warehouse:rolleyes: lol you better make them brave, when new people come with an experienced mate they dont be so afraid to attack!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Hawks will be out sunday.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Hawks will be out sunday.

Thank god i thought you were gonna say tomorow for a split second there!! i was ready to go awh crap lmao

Thank god i thought you were gonna say tomorow for a split second there!! i was ready to go awh crap lmao

Well, I'm picking up my blowback G&G 416 tomorrow, so I might not be able to resist heading straight out with it :D

Well, I'm picking up my blowback G&G 416 tomorrow, so I might not be able to resist heading straight out with it :D

ok that i am fine with!! i didnt even think i would ever see one lol try get out with it!

dont worry i'll still be there to keep ya's in check with mel :P

Primary Objective Updated - Locate and retreive Gerr's 416; Threat Level: Low

:p

Primary Objective Updated - Locate and retreive Gerr's 416; Threat Level: Low

:p

unless the mags are loaded lol

i practiced not slipping:)

I'm not scared of you! Mel on the other hand, well thats a whole other story:eek:

• Advertisement

so ya mastered the fall instead :P

so ya mastered the fall instead :P

lmao! you gotta admit i am pretty good/flukey at recovering! just in from the pub now, see you tomorow! well in 10 hours lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Will be out on Sunday along with a couple of bods... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Sorry lads, not out tomorrow after all. Footie injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

was considering bailing after i stood out this morning i nthe frost having a smoke, but i might aswell head up tomorrow for some laughs :)

Wanna run my g36c through its paces

was considering bailing after i stood out this morning i nthe frost having a smoke, but i might aswell head up tomorrow for some laughs :)

Wanna run my g36c through its paces

If I have to ram raid your front door tomorrow you'll be heading out. Get yer winter woolies on. I'll bring a thermos :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

DrPepper,
    you hicapa magazine is sitting in the HRTA office,
    again:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

does anyone have the co-ordinates fot the site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think there on the site, www.hrta.ie

theres also a thread here on boards with satnav co'ords to all the most popular sites and shops,.,

• Advertisement

will see ya all in the morning didnt get out today was on SAR last night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement