Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Got my 4 pairs of socks, and double undies for tomorrow..
    If today is anything to go by it seems i'm going to need them...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

DSC01533.jpg
    DSC01534.jpg
    DSC01537.jpg
    DSC01538.jpg
    DSC01540.jpg
    DSC01545.jpg
    DSC01549.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

DSC01533.jpg
    DSC01534.jpg
    DSC01537.jpg
    DSC01538.jpg
    DSC01540.jpg
    DSC01545.jpg
    DSC01549.jpg

Hey? i thought you would atleast get one of me? well i m somewhere in that crowd in the 3rd one lol...was i even talking to you yesterday? actually, who from boards was there?

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Hey? i thought you would atleast get one of me? well i m somewhere in that crowd in the 3rd one lol...was i even talking to you yesterday? actually, who from boards was there?

You did show then. I didnt see any G3s so I didnt know if you had or not. You'd remember if you talked to me, had my nice big S10 Gas Mask on me.

OzCam was there, tall ozzie guy. Dont know if any other boardsies were there...

• Advertisement

You did show then. I didnt see any G3s so I didnt know if you had or not. You'd remember if you talked to me, had my nice big S10 Gas Mask on me.

No i had the G3 in the car for spares as one of our guys AEG's was actin up and he asked could i keep the AEG as a back up in eh car...so i used the 416...i was the guy with the video cam at lunch break! oh yeah ozcam was wearing russian pattern bdus i think...had an aug...great guy, me and him won the 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 lol...we got sneaky...i was looking out for the big sig guy but didnt spoy one, i think you were alwas against me lol..i had a green molle vest and TCU

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., that wasn't Ozcam, that was Robert, Ozcam isn't actually an ozzie at all, he's irish.,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hahaha :)

Thats what ozcam gets for being...called...well you get it.

Have to say i thoroughly enjoyed today big time, yes i had another rifle failure ( im a ****ing airsoft leper) but i have a great time

Cheers to Dr.Pepper for sorting me with that absolute hose.

Some great games, and have to say there was some serious honesty and "honour" going on today there wasnt any messing I witnessed which is always great to see, especially from the new faces ( new to me) who were a credit to themselves.

Thanks to mel/andy and in the end eoin for braving the cold to let me have my fun :)

pew pew magnum will definetly be back !

hahaha :)

Thats what ozcam gets for being...called...well you get it.

Have to say i thoroughly enjoyed today big time, yes i had another rifle failure ( im a ****ing airsoft leper) but i have a great time

Cheers to Dr.Pepper for sorting me with that absolute hose.

Some great games, and have to say there was some serious honesty and "honour" going on today there wasnt any messing I witnessed which is always great to see, especially from the new faces ( new to me) who were a credit to themselves.

Thanks to mel/andy and in the end eoin for braving the cold to let me have my fun :)

pew pew magnum will definetly be back !

Yeah it was like that yesterday too, good honest games!

Oh, somebody said he was Oz, and it made sense, so I presumed they we're right.

Rob was kicking ass by the way.

Oh, that was you G3, that thing is mega compact.

• Advertisement

Ice + airsoft = 40 mins of fun and wasted ammo..

vtec wrote: »
    lol., that wasn't Ozcam, that was Robert, Ozcam isn't actually an ozzie at all, he's irish.,

lol is rob on boards?

Oh, somebody said he was Oz, and it made sense, so I presumed they we're right.

Rob was kicking ass by the way.

Oh, that was you G3, that thing is mega compact.

Yeah rob and i worked very well together for the bomb game...it was funny when me and paul got the bomb from the cabin and got riddled by one of our own:rolleyes:

ye i dont extend the stock at all, i try make myself a pretty small target..were you on my team atall for the day?

Ice + airsoft = 40 mins of fun and wasted ammo..

did you go yesterday or today?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Good games there today lads.,
    love the ammo limited and pistol games, they really bring out the skill in the players.,

Oh and if anyone found a rubberized scope that attaches to an M4 rail, give me a shout., :)

cheers.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

My board name is from the camouflage I wear in the warmer months...

AusCam, aka Jellybean

There's also an ASI boardie called Auscam, and a real Australian down in Cork called Mad Ozzie. Slightly confusing, I grant you, but less confusing than all those players with Armalites.

I'll also be bringing it to Berget, it's pretty unusual on this side of the world. I have a smock on order, but what I really want is a Japarra for the rain.

And, yes, there is still Only One

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Cracking day, it must be said. Sorry to whoever it was that got a stinger in the hand when we were having our little house fighting tête-a-tête, nice work coming back for round two though. Fair play.

One of the days highlights was watching Doc hip shooting an M16 Grenadier one handed, and firing a filthy big chrome Colt Python revolver in the other.

The other highlight was taking that bus down in the restricted ammo game some of us played during lunch. The whole game was great but it finished in pure movie style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Hay Vtec, that scope was left up on the side of the kill house left of the ultacabin, seen it there yesterday, so recon its in the office or summit

G3-Nut wrote: »
    did you go yesterday or today?
    I went on Sunday.
    Twas goooooood.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I shall be at HRTA tomorrow!!

See you guys there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So how's out this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Gonna try for saturday myself.

Gonna try for saturday myself.

Same as myself...il have to skip sunday because i want to show at the AGM...there is still a chance that i end up going sunday if the lads start naggin lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pred_Bull

Myself and Casper from ASI are hoping to be up on Saturday, we're in the area for the AGM. :)

Look forward to seeing you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Pred_Bull wrote: »
    Myself and Casper from ASI are hoping to be up on Saturday, we're in the area for the AGM. :)

Look forward to seeing you all.

your more than welcome lads.

paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I may be out tomorrow, possibly just in the afternoon.

unfirtunately i cant make it this weekend as i had planned...have a good one on me lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good games today lads, thanks to the ASI lads for making it out.

Had some very promising first-timers, too. Hope to see yis back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Nice turnout today :D now off to the beers!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Does anyone know if the Sykes airsoft masks are available at HRTA anymore? These ones here. I need one for a Christmas present and Cactus Hobbies seems to be out of stock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement