Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Is HRTA open on mondays?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

woohoo back at the weekends :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Is HRTA open on mondays?

Not usually, no. If you have a group, Paul will usually open up for the day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Or if its a bank holiday, ive no idea if it is or not though.,:D I presume its a normal day, at last.,

Than he's not open? How about Sunday's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

yep, hes open sunday, ill be there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Should be there tomorrow if my alarm clock can wake me up

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

i shoud be there around 2 or so..

i only remembered now i mate will want to rent a gun is there any chance that if one is free that he could be given one sorry about the late notice but its grand if there no rentals left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Enjoyed myself today hope andy got back home alright

good day today

how is the lad that fell?

• Advertisement

Hes grand., probably wont be seeing him for a week or two but he'll live.,:D

alrite gud hear

looked pretty sore when he went down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

who fell, was it andy that marshalls sometimes?

either way hope he is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

G3-Nut wrote: »
    who fell, was it andy that marshalls sometimes?

either way hope he is ok

Nope, contractor Andy. He fell and dinged his knee in the afternoon game. He was walking when I left though, and drove home, so no harm done it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

First of all i'd like to say thank you to all the lads that came to my aid today, my knee is the size of cabbage at the moment but with a bit of luck i'll be ready again for next week. paul i left my camera in the office with you today and with all that happend i completely forget to ask for it back, so i will try to get out and get it as soon as i can. to does that took picture of me on the back of the atv, i'll get you back don't you worry about, i'll have my camera ready for your moment of pain LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

you fell again !!!!!!!!
    hope your well, call me in the morning

David

yeah, not having much luck with this sport lately, cracked ribs, broken thumb and busted knee. with the way my luck is going i'll get hit by the ambulance that is suppose to bring me to hospital next :D:D:D

haha

cracked ribs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Stevo, I can assure you that cracked ribs are no laughing matter.

Andy, glad to see you got home OK and everyone hopes your knee wasn't too bad. Thanks for giving us all a bit of First Aid practice :)

i know yea it doesnt sound pretty

he is not having a good run with airsoft lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

First of all i'd like to say thank you to all the lads that came to my aid today, my knee is the size of cabbage at the moment but with a bit of luck i'll be ready again for next week. paul i left my camera in the office with you today and with all that happend i completely forget to ask for it back, so i will try to get out and get it as soon as i can. to does that took picture of me on the back of the atv, i'll get you back don't you worry about, i'll have my camera ready for your moment of pain LOL :D

look after that knee, you only have two remember, i'll give you a ring tomorrow see how you are, and about the camera.
    paul.

sounds nast andy hope your alright :)

sorry i couldnt get out today training in work kept me in :( but i will be out tomorrow sunday the 4th jan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Nope, contractor Andy. He fell and dinged his knee in the afternoon game. He was walking when I left though, and drove home, so no harm done it seems.

ah arite cheers,

wel hope ya heal up quick andy!

andy_g wrote: »
    sounds nast andy hope your alright :)

sorry i couldnt get out today training in work kept me in :( but i will be out tomorrow sunday the 4th jan

you don't happen to have a spare knee cap around do you? LOL
    the swelling gone down and i'm walking about to give it some gentle exersize.

you don't happen to have a spare knee cap around do you? LOL

gatling says he'll trade you a knee cap for a hip :P

seen as he is an old git he kneeds (needs) one

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Man dont ever do that again

I was beside you when you did it and it freaked the **** outa me, so much i was getting riddled in the face just sceaming for a ceasefire and marshall

Hope everything goes well to you.

Fair play to Vtec and the philipeno lads for quickly reacting and sorting it out, cause **** me I woulda jsut tried to rub it better :)

Speed recovery mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

what happened to him? and is it andy the marshall

Man dont ever do that again

I was beside you when you did it and it freaked the **** outa me, so much i was getting riddled in the face just sceaming for a ceasefire and marshall

Hope everything goes well to you.

Fair play to Vtec and the philipeno lads for quickly reacting and sorting it out, cause **** me I woulda jsut tried to rub it better :)

Speed recovery mate

sorry mate did'nt mean to freak people out, i got hit in the face a few time after i fell but i was to busy with my knee to notice, what freaked me out was the noise that my knee made when in popped out and the feeling off it sinking back in later. i still think that when they where busy looking after me, you should have put the bomb in the cabin :D, but i will be back soon and this time someone else can carry that damn bomb LOL

Good to hear your walkin again man.,:)

• Advertisement

Who's going to HRTA on Saturday??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement