Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

sorry Nemessis ment no offence
    i use CS4 on a daily basis as part of my work, and just tought i could help

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Moving all these pictures to the HRTA thread in the retailers/sites section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Lee,none taken,thanks for the offer.

Ok,didn't know it was here,I'll put them here in future

Photos now up.............. just a few from todays wet and miserable game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielamoros/sets/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Photos now up.............. just a few from todays wet and miserable game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielamoros/sets/

nice to see some new pics of the site...all the vids and pics seem to be outdated and make the site look less developed than it is, until you came snapping along:D

keep it up, i will be taking some photos and videos next week myself, hope to see you along!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

nice pictures, who has the russian gorka?

Puding wrote: »

yeah i noticed it straight away i was like, ''is that puding'' lol

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

do yous sell gas by any chance??:D

so whos going this sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Puding wrote: »

That's Gary, one of my team in the Gorka using my Unicorn AKS74U.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

very nice :) good to see more Russian stuff turning up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

andy g wrote: »
    do yous sell gas by any chance??:D

We dont sell gas Andy, sorry.

Paul.

paul the BBs you sell are G&G right? if so, do you have .25s

G3-Nut wrote: »
    paul the BBs you sell are G&G right? if so, do you have .25s

i'm out of G&G, i need to get some, this week i hope.

hrta wrote: »
    i'm out of G&G, i need to get some, this week i hope.

if you get them will you try get atleast one packet in .25, il buy them off you, i cant make it up to dublin until im going to hrta on sunday and i only have small few bbs left

if you get them will you try get atleast one packet in .25, il buy them off you, i cant make it up to dublin until im going to hrta on sunday and i only have small few bbs left

will do;)

will do;)

greatly aprreciated, thanks paul, lol my 1911 is in youre office too:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

I'm pretty sure Shiva has some G&G .25 biodegradables in the Eirsoft shop if Paul can't get them in time, there was a shelf load of them there the last time I looked.

OzCam wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Shiva has some G&G .25 biodegradables in the Eirsoft shop if Paul can't get them in time, there was a shelf load of them there the last time I looked.

yeah i know he does, but like i said my problem is the only time i will be in dublin is sunday morning for some action...wont be able to make it up to tony during the week:(

• Advertisement

I'm heading to Eirsoft today and probably tomorrow too,or will be passing and can pick some up for you as I'm going to be at HRTA on Sunday.

I'm heading to Eirsoft today and probably tomorrow too,or will be passing and can pick some up for you as I'm going to be at HRTA on Sunday.

Its ok nemesis, paul is going to get them if he gets the chance, and i was talking to pk, he might be marshalling that day and he has a pack for me also, however i advise you get them for youreself as they are probably the best BBs i ever used, and if you dont like them il take em off ya anyway:rolleyes:

appreciate the offer mate, Bora

Just got some new toys for the site this week, in the form of Military Field Telephones.

Military Field Telephone are employed by various branches and services.
    The phones are battery powered but have to be hand cranked to get it started and to ring.
    The phone has two silver posts that are used to run wires to connect telephones together. The handsets are equipped with a PTT to allow the operator to speak or listen.

This should add to some great games, as a team would have to set a base and have to run a phone line's to the front line to call in air, fire, ammo and support.

Paul.

I should be starting on our new indoor firing range, it will be a 30 meters long, so no more wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I am off 'till Saturday if you want a hand. I can give one day at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Just got some new toys for the site this week, in the form of Military Field Telephones.

Military Field Telephone are employed by various branches and services.
    The phones are battery powered but have to be hand cranked to get it started and to ring.
    The phone has two silver posts that are used to run wires to connect telephones together. The handsets are equipped with a PTT to allow the operator to speak or listen.

This should add to some great games, as a team would have to set a base and have to run a phone line's to the front line to call in air, fire, ammo and support.

Paul.

that is truly excellent...here hoping the sound quality is really poor! LOL i am looking for really crackly comms!!!

i really think this is inspired...roll on the ww2 battles....

field phones are gonna add some serious drama to games, the good type of drama, tom clancy drama lol...hopefully they will be operational this sunday so i get the chance to try them out!

ah indoor range is gonna be a pleasure

thanks paul

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Field phones, cool.

Capture objective, setup phone, call Domino's !

See you Saturday,doing some charity work on Sunday..................:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Not My Balls!

So who's going to be there this Saturday (17th)? My brother and I thought we'd give airsoft a go, but last Sunday hardly anyone was there due to the rain. Some commandos ye are :p
    We'll be renting, so we wont be there 'til 1.30. Hope there's a better turnout this weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement