Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

so who is going sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Considering it. Might have to travel south for weekend. Current weather prediction is "rain at times 5C." That's likely to change over the next few days.

ah its just weather, dont let that stop ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I'm straight off 16 hours of flying on saturday evening instead of morning, so I don't get to be a hero like last time and drive straight to hrta for a days skirmish. Sunday may be a goer though. Stranger things have happened.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I'm straight off 16 hours of flying on saturday evening instead of morning, so I don't get to be a hero like last time and drive straight to hrta for a days skirmish. Sunday may be a goer though. Stranger things have happened.

hahaha now thats insane:pac: you should jump in sunday for the craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 stj

looking foward to sunday my british army surplus dpm waterproofs just arrived today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Yeah Dave it was pretty impressive that you were able to keep standing last time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Yeah Dave it was pretty impressive that you were able to keep standing last time

Hard as ****in nails. pew pew.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hopefully be there Sunday, ill see whats happening, m16 borked..need to get it sorted, i currently only have an mp5k working

Doc wasnt it just a gearbox lock up?

• Advertisement

Hopefully be there Sunday, ill see whats happening, m16 borked..need to get it sorted, i currently only have an mp5k working

ya should, ya left as i got started the last day so why not lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,032 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Guys, anyone heading out to HRTA from Bray or surrounding area willing to offer a lift? Can pay towards petrol etc

thanks,

Blay

So whos out this weekend?

should be 4-6 of us going on sunday...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Should be out Sunday weather permitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Should be out Sunday weather permitting.

me also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Not this weekend lads. I'll be on the offshore island, training with Shadowopz and the NAGs. Weather permitting, snow forecast.

The forecast for NC Dublin on Saturday is sunny, 5deg C. Sunday is sleet, 3deg C. Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Any one heading out airsofting tomorrow, be careful of ice patches on the roads, take your time, and drive safe.

Paul.

damn...have to cancel our trip up, one of the lads is moving house...dammit...im even packed up:rolleyes:

G3-Nut wrote: »
    damn...have to cancel our trip up, one of the lads is moving house...dammit...im even packed up:rolleyes:

Bailer!:p

• Advertisement

Bailer!:p

awh no not again...

PK jsut bashed me about bailing lol...like i said not my fault, have no transport!

You have 14 hours...... Get cylcling

i cant i was caught cycling home from the pub last weekend the cops have my bike(seriously)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

they must have your book of excuse's too :):):)

moggser wrote: »
    they must have your book of excuse's too :):):)

probably...i have to collect it in carlow now...i always cycle home when it rains...i wasnt even wobbly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

probably...i have to collect it in carlow now...i always cycle home when it rains...i wasnt even wobbly...

:D:D:D:D

this is epic fail madness....every time im set to go something happens...the one day i made it up, i forgot drogheda charity day was on and went there...im missing hrta too much

Enjoyed myself today nice crowd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

this is epic fail madness....every time im set to go something happens...the one day i made it up, i forgot drogheda charity day was on and went there...im missing hrta too much

yeah ya did and there was me and the others keepin the place going while ya bailed out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Enjoyed myself today nice crowd :D

yeah, i have to admit i really enjoyed my self today,
    the afternoon was a bit depressing tho:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement