Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

you lads all bailed on me..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

G3-Nut wrote: »
    you lads all bailed on me..

would you gerrrruuuuppp owa dat you were gone like a scalded cat gone up a drain pipe lol i think paul shpuld bar you fron the site lol

moggser wrote: »
    would you gerrrruuuuppp owa dat you were gone like a scalded cat gone up a drain pipe lol i think paul shpuld bar you fron the site lol

bwahaha..im going tomorow week for definate 110% now just to sicken you, PK, Weeder, and a think Kev called me bailer aswell, oh and cheeky monkey...im gonna be there tomorow week, and any if any of you are not there you are the ultimate bailer...no excuses, accept for kevin, as im not sure if it was him or someone else that said it lol:D

bailer

well see next sunday...when i bail its because i have no choice...as in my transport bails...but if you lads bail me tomorrow week, yo are epic bailers

• Advertisement

well see next sunday...when i bail its because i have no choice...as in my transport bails...but if you lads bail me tomorrow week, yo are epic bailers

all i can see from that post is

we'll see when on the sunday ill bail
    when i bail i bail because i like to blame others for my bailing i have no choice but to bail as bailing is my thing and if you lads bail i'll have no idea because i'll have bailed my self ...... because thats my thing the bailing bit lmao

all i can see from that post is

we'll see when on the sunday ill bail
    when i bail i bail because i like to blame others for my bailing i have no choice but to bail as bailing is my thing and if you lads bail i'll have no idea because i'll have bailed my self ...... because thats my thing the bailing bit lmao

hahahaha i dropped my sandwich laughing at that man...i think we have derailed this thread enough lol...whos going tomorow week:o

all going well i should be there
    with the lads

all going well i should be there
    with the lads

youre all the russian dudes yeah? stray dogs?

youre all the russian dudes yeah? stray dogs?

MadraiArSeachran for the proper title
    yeah thats us :):)

• Advertisement

MadraiArSeachran for the proper title
    yeah thats us :):)

crazy feckers with some cool kit(i love gorkas), and one of the fastest runners i have ever seen!:D

he like's to chase bailer's lol
    that gorka stuff is sweet alright not to be confused with snickers work wear
    lol as someone did other week

he like's to chase bailer's lol
    that gorka stuff is sweet alright not to be confused with snickers work wear
    lol as someone did other week

oh youre not serious lol i would have lold hard...but you do wear snickers workwear aswell lol....

oh youre not serious lol i would have lold hard...but you do wear snickers workwear aswell lol....

i laughed coz i dont wear it but other fella wasn impressed i wear the snickers but not to hrta well did my very first time

i laughed coz i dont wear it but other fella wasn impressed i wear the snickers but not to hrta well did my very first time

thats what i mean lol 2 times i saw you outside the skirmish field in snickers workwear lol...i did my 1st time too..grey ones, was hoping it woulld pass as a pcu and no one would notice lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Greystones is pretty much a white-out so I wont make HRTA. Annoys me too since I have been aching for a snow game.

Did anyone make it out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I'll be leaving in a few minutes :D should make things pretty interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

That was good today pitty people didnt arrive till after the snow had melted a bit :(

im so jealous of you lot

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

yeah two chances of me going today, i slipped on frost yesterday having a smoke out the back and ive aggro'd me back further.

Was actually going to go this morning, until i realised the misses was staying over, i completely forgot she was in the next room haha :)

O well always next week

• Advertisement

i realised the misses was staying over, i completely forgot she was in the next room haha :)

O well always next week

hmmmm bizzare arrangement Doc so it is true then :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

yeah two chances of me going today, i slipped on frost yesterday having a smoke out the back and ive aggro'd me back further.

And its true what they say smoking can be hazardous to your health :p. And it's funny as the same thing nearly happened to me in college last week :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    And its true what they say smoking can be hazardous to your health :p. And it's funny as the same thing nearly happened to me in college last week :D.

its been a week of slipping and hurting myself lol

One of the nights i was coming home from a poker game and walked over to my mates car, slipped on ice, was holding onto the door as it swung open and smacked me in the face.

My mate thought it hilarious...he did the exact same thing 5 seconds later.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Hey lads I am going to Hrta for my bday this weekend and was just wondering is it always really busy and what time do the games kick off in the morning?

Note: I am a n00b at this as I once was in Counter strike (yes the game lol) but I know my fair share of guns and stuff as it is a hobbie.

Is it hard to get a booking? Do you guys hate all the nubs that come with no clue?

I cant WAIT!

battser wrote: »
    Hey lads I am going to Hrta for my bday this weekend and was just wondering is it always really busy and what time do the games kick off in the morning?

Note: I am a n00b at this as I once was in Counter strike (yes the game lol) but I know my fair share of guns and stuff as it is a hobbie.

Is it hard to get a booking? Do you guys hate all the nubs that come with no clue?

I cant WAIT!

Here you are, http://www.hrta.ie/

no the noobs arent hated! you guys make up numbers:P just make sure to take youre hits and play fair and you will have an awesome day, and will get along with everybody:D

I have been on their website. It cud do with a makeover :P

What AEG's do they give you there when U rent from them? Do they have the same one of a few diff types?
    Their site doesn't say!

battser wrote: »
    I have been on their website. It cud do with a makeover :P

What AEG's do they give you there when U rent from them? Do they have the same one of a few diff types?
    Their site doesn't say!

there are a couple of different types

Care to share what they might have mate?

last time i saw rentals i think it was scar-l's and m4's...possibly some ak spetsnaz' also, not really sure

• Advertisement

Thanks man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement