Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Yeah my feet were soaked so i decided i may as well go the full whack.

Did not know the Ditch went past your knees though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Yeah my feet were soaked so i decided i may as well go the full whack.

Did not know the Ditch went past your knees though...

Ha ha! Fair play to ya though lad - they were some nice sneaky tactics! Make sure you soak them well in nice hot water or you'll have a case of 'trench-foot'!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

lads, absolutely brilliant games today, got to put a few names to faces and got some awesome pics, unfortunatly i left my camera in me mates car so the pics will be up tomorow!!

so many funny things happend, from me falling backwards out of the lane into the stream and having people fire at me, to my mate paul running with the barrel, slipping, landing on his kness with his arms in the air like in platoon, to drpeppers epic 200m sprint to give me a pistol mag lol

great games and thanks for the advice towards the south east airosft clubs site paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 joxerbrown

hrta was sweet this weekend i was up both saturday and sunday, i had to test out my new guns

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Dex u got a pic of the man of the match?

Not only did I get a pic, I got some of the most heroic pictures of the day featuring him. Dude's got a pair of balls on him that likely need a wheelbarrow for transport. Nice to see someone taking a few chances, not whining and generally being a shining example of the right attitude in airsoft.

I'll upload the pictures in a few minutes, I'm just after getting my computer logged in so I'm hoping the connection holds out. I've got 150 pictures though, so they're not all going up tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

NakedDex wrote: »
    Not only did I get a pic, I got some of the most heroic pictures of the day featuring him. Dude's got a pair of balls on him that likely need a wheelbarrow for transport. Nice to see someone taking a few chances, not whining and generally being a shining example of the right attitude in airsoft.

I'll upload the pictures in a few minutes, I'm just after getting my computer logged in so I'm hoping the connection holds out. I've got 150 pictures though, so they're not all going up tonight.

how did the new camera hold up?

Epicly, despite having to attempt looking through the viewfinder with goggles on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Dude's got a pair of balls on him that likely need a wheelbarrow for transport.

I used a sled;):D

Dying to see those pictures now!!!!

Well they're up now. Unfortunately I forgot to resize them prior to uploading so there's only twenty-odd pictures up on flickr as the rest got chopped off by the 100mb per month upload limit. I'll stick the rest on photobucket for now and link into them.

Edit: Forgot to mention, they're in the Irish Airsoft flickr group.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

great games today guys hope i didnt scare ya too much pk with the smoke on the upper deck of the bus on the last game of the day. never seen ya move so quick :P

• Advertisement

Who was that on the upper deck? I didn't even see that going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

What would be the best way to get from heuston station to the site? Cities confuse me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

last game of the day hunt the sniper pk decided to use the bus haha

Ahhh, I had bugged out by then. I was gone after the second barrel game.

dex any chance of a link to youre flickr page???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

G3-Nut wrote: »
    dex any chance of a link to youre flickr page???
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22852131@N04/

thanks PK...

lads, really was a great day, nice weather too...
    Just want to point out that PK sorted a small argument very well and just wanted to say fair play to him for doing so...

also, the gu there with the Gorka and the M60, i snapped a pic while he was half way through a fall lol...jsut putting the pics i snapped on flickr now...will be up soon

Thanks PK, I'm used to photobucket so this flickr thing is new to me. I'll put the rest of the images, resized, on photobucket tonight with a link.

Thanks PK, I'm used to photobucket so this flickr thing is new to me. I'll put the rest of the images, resized, on photobucket tonight with a link.

dex this is my 1st time using flickr too, how do i resize the images???

sorry for the quality of some of the pics, it was the 1st time i picked up that camera, i couldnt even figure out how to get the memory stick in lol...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35437908@N07/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Who is this on the right?

3284820346_b371d7aabf.jpg?v=0

not sure, why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just wondered if he was on boards, sound lad.

Also sexcellent pics there my man.

yeah he was...i met a few boardsies there but didnt get to talk to all of em, nemesis, strercus accidit and rouge trooper, sound blokes, chatted to them all...as for ozcam, not only did i finally figure out who he was after months of mixing him up with rob, it turns out ive played with him 3 or 4 times, and i even had a canversation with him before about camo tape on his gun lol

as for that connor lad in multicam, no dont like him atall, hed be the kinda lad whod rob your pistol mag if you dropped it:p:p:D
    ah im only messin connor!! you know your epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Harlequin Wolf

Nice one G3, some of the best airsoft pics i've seen. A lot of great action shots.

i try my best not to interfere with the players while taking pics, it shows he reality of the game, il get better in time, and i have also learned my lesson not to max the zoom lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Nice one G3, some of the best airsoft pics i've seen. A lot of great action shots.

your only saying that cause your in one or three of them lol

nice pix Bora

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Who is this on the right?

That would be me. I brought all my gear yet managed to leave my shirt on the floor by the front door. Borrowed the jumper from another lad.

Did anyone get a shot of the bus billowing smoke? I only have a bad one on my phone.

Between screen names and real names I haven’t a clue who anyone is.

i had left by then, we couldnt stay all day, i left after the second barrel game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

I delete this if a better one is found.

IMG00023.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement