Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Yeah, but I'm also in a degree year :(

No problem. You're on my list anyway. Fiach got an invite last night which is just an official way of saying what I said at the last MilSim.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Tuesdays best from me, possibly Wednesdays if I'm in the area with work. Assuming I'm still working that is...:rolleyes:
    Looking forward to it.:):)

Then i would give a tues vote! (i am still car-less till at least april : puppy-dog eyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

k99_64 wrote: »
    Then i would give a tues vote! (i am still car-less till at least april : puppy-dog eyes:)

looooool:D

np;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

im up for either night probably the only shootin time il get ,once the daddy duties start in a few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Excellent idea Hive. Tuesday or Wednesday would suit me. Whichever one it is, I will only be able to attend every second week. Would this be a problem?

• Advertisement

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Excellent idea Hive. Tuesday or Wednesday would suit me. Whichever one it is, I will only be able to attend every second week. Would this be a problem?

I dont see why not. Nothing is exactly set in stone as yet.

Provided that enoough people from each faction turn up on the nights it shouldnt affect play too much.

On nights where only one group show up we can always run CQB drills or raid tactics etc ... plenty of options available. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

The rules say "standard mags" so I assume thats to mean 30round Stanags. The last time there was a small allowance of 3-4 rounds to compensate for the issue of followers but Paul would need to clarify that.

Sorry I'm just a little unclear on that, would I be able to use my mid-caps and just load 30 rounds? Or would I have to go out and buy lo-caps/real-caps?

I would definitely be up for this. The day doesn't really bother me that much. Although getting there and back is a bit more of a problem for me. No car and the time doesn't really suit for me to bum a lift of my dad :D.
    I would be more then willing to meet people at Malahide DART station *wink wink*...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Sorry I'm just a little unclear on that, would I be able to use my mid-caps and just load 30 rounds? Or would I have to go out and buy lo-caps/real-caps?

I would definitely be up for this. The day doesn't really bother me that much. Although getting there and back is a bit more of a problem for me. No car and the time doesn't really suit for me to bum a lift of my dad :D.
    I would be more then willing to meet people at Malahide DART station *wink wink*...

mid caps are ok Dread just load them accordingly i.e 30 rounds with the exception of 3-4 extra for follwers

moggser wrote: »
    mid caps are ok Dread just load them accordingly i.e 30 rounds with the exception of 3-4 extra for follwers

Kick ass! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

i can get an 8 seater taxi, to pick up from lusk train Station, pick up and drop back, would be €8, if that is any good to any one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

paul can we have a group booking for next thursday the 12th, not sure on the exact numbers but it should be 16-18 of us,2 with own gear

hrta wrote: »
    i can get an 8 seater taxi, to pick up from lusk train Station, pick up and drop back, would be €8, if that is any good to any one.

Yeah I'd be interested in that alright. Is that €8 per person each way? Or return? Or is it €8 (for 8 people) total?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hive, provided you haven't already filled all the places, you can put be down for the tue or wed. Really looking forward to this weekend have to say. The last one with the stray dogs was excellent.

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hive, provided you haven't already filled all the places, you can put be down for the tue or wed. Really looking forward to this weekend have to say. The last one with the stray dogs was excellent.

Yep. No Hassle.

In other news, if anyone is heading out this weekend I'm looking for a lift :P

I was thinking of running some ammo limt game's this weekend, if any one has any feedback on this, please post, or PM me, thanks.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

just wanted 2 say a quick thanks 2 paul for looking after me on tuesday night after i fell on my ankle. and let me know if u find that g36 mag i dropped. cheers!!!!

just wanted 2 say a quick thanks 2 paul for looking after me on tuesday night after i fell on my ankle. and let me know if u find that g36 mag i dropped. cheers!!!!

your more than welcome, i should be down at the site tomorrow, and i'll have a look for your mag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So whos out this weekend?

Any one heading through city center Saturday or Sunday? I could use a lift and I have petrol money...

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Any one heading through city center Saturday or Sunday? I could use a lift and I have petrol money...

Petrol money you say :D

I'll be going Sunday for the day. I could give you a lift depending on time and location. I live on north side but it's only a short trip across.

• Advertisement

Petrol money you say :D

I'll be going Sunday for the day. I could give you a lift depending on time and location. I live on north side but it's only a short trip across.

I can be at Connolly station at quarter past ten on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

I can be at Connolly station at quarter past ten on Sunday?

Grand I'll aim to be somewhere in the area. PM me a mobile number in case it's needed. My cars the black Z so you cant miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Shall be down Saturday myself with a fair few other lads.

Mostly new.

Grand I'll aim to be somewhere in the area. PM me a mobile number in case it's needed. My cars the black Z so you cant miss it.

Cheers man.

Anyone heading in tomorow?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

You marshalling or gaming hive?

You marshalling or gaming hive?

Marshalling if I can get out there.

Havn't been out on a Saturday in ages, will it be standard cmags at dawn fare or am I being overly pessimistic?

Havn't been out on a Saturday in ages, will it be standard cmags at dawn fare or am I being overly pessimistic?

Severely pessimistic. I havent seen that in a while.

There are a lot of hi-caps knocking about but thats to be expected for casual skirmishing.

We've been running a lot of conquest games and rolling assaults making the most of the additional cover thats appeared. If I can square a lift for tomorow I'd like to try a few other game types like rescue missions or raiding parties.

Severely you say...

Hmm, I think I recall back in my days of actually going to games :D, I'd get by on my mids as long as I reloaded between games.

Sure I'll see how I'm set for getting out there, maybe Sunday.

• Advertisement

Severely you say...

Hmm, I think I recall back in my days of actually going to games :D, I'd get by on my mids as long as I reloaded between games.

Sure I'll see how I'm set for getting out there, maybe Sunday.

A full load of mids? No hassle. You should be able to handle a full rolling assault with piss-poor shooting discipline with that. ;)

600-1000 rounds seems to be around the average I've seen most people use with assault rifles on a long round.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement