Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Great stuff - post it up when you get it sorted. Thanks Paul!:)

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hi Paul - did you get any more news on the Milsim for Monday 4th May? Is it going to happen?:)

Swetting for milsim i am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So whos out this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Sunday afternoon is all I can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

il be up either saturday or sunday, gotta give hrta a final run:D il be playing with 1 mag and no gear, will i look cool or what lol:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

thats presuming you turn up in the first place :D

moggser wrote: »
    thats presuming you turn up in the first place :D

presumption is probably my most powerful weapon lol...besides i dont ''not turn up'' its called i tactical flanking manouver, its a flank that tkes me longer to get there, it doesnt stop me from going completely lol

thats like saying "im not camping its stratigic placement"

dont suppose ya ever heard back about the mags

thats like saying "im not camping its stratigic placement"

dont suppose ya ever heard back about the mags

lol yes and no, i hate camping so i wouldnt say that but yes:rolleyes:

yeah he cant get them:eek: surprising shock no decent g3 mid caps,well i never

well there is 20 rds and 70 rds
    might just have to get them
    when you away

• Advertisement

well i meant affordable mid caps...pitty MAG didnt make them..

just waiting on the new irish passpart to get back to me

there roughly the same price
    as the mag ones

there roughly the same price
    as the mag ones

are they the KA ones, i thought you meant the TM's...

you comin to hrta this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi bora what day we going up??

not sure yet, i cant get through to paul so il txt ya and let you know

ok lad sure send us a text, you ok for gear?

good days gaming yesterday, sorruy again about that shot andy, i could only see your head and aimed for your hat but that didt go as i planned it would:o

LMAO my run of friendly fire was jsut awesome haha, i ebtered the game late, was told to attack a certain group of buildings, on my way down a guy shot at me through a window but missed, so i continued around the building, he popped out around the corner but i got him square in the chest and he shot to my right side and missed by about 3 feet, lol then 4 more guys were at that building and the next, somehow i managed to get all of them aswell without being hit, only to find out after i killed them all that they were friendlies lol, well rules of engagement, they shot at me first hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Any word on the MilSim for Monday the 4th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

G3-Nut wrote: »
    LMAO my run of friendly fire was jsut awesome haha,
    Lol, maybe sometimes it is better if you bail:p

P.K wrote: »
    Lol, maybe sometimes it is better if you bail:p

what and listen to you ,cheekymonkey, moggser, paul and kev reminding me im a bailer for days on end lol..nah id rather take out my own team ( in an act of self defence lol)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads me and a load of mates are thinking of comin down on the 16th of may are there any places:D

is there a milsim monday the 4th??

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

G3-Nut wrote: »
    good days gaming yesterday

Would of been a good day only for the masrshalls espically face with the long hair. Marshall me hole he just made it a shot em up. He took all the fun out of it by not cheater checkin lettin all the young lads away with not callin hits. yis may sort it out or face will emty the place!
    Get proper marshalls!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 K1fan

Yea i agree with DBOY, i didnt see the marshalls cheater chrecking once!!!
    A face was a ****ing head wrecker!!!

K1fan wrote: »
    Yea i agree with DBOY, i didnt see the marshalls cheater chrecking once!!!
    A face was a ****ing head wrecker!!!

Spot on lad! I'd seriously avoid the place unless they shape up. Bout 10 lads came with me and the majority of them wouldnt be pushed about goin back it was jus so bad for lads not callin and gettin away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 K1fan

Yea i couldnt agree with ya more DBOY. We didnt even get much games of team death match!!! Like !!!WTF!!! which is the best game by fare.

K1fan wrote: »
    We didnt even get much games of team death match!!!

I know sure I tried te tell face but the "marshall" insisted on mixin it up which was utter scutter. Team deathmath would of been great but then again maybe not cos of the "marshalls" talkin instead of controllin the game. I'm thinkin of hittin red barn in swords instead I heard they keep a tight game there. Have you ever been?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

"Would of been a good day only for the masrshalls espically face with the long hair. Marshall me hole he just made it a shot em up. He took all the fun out of it by not cheater checkin lettin all the young lads away with not callin hits. yis may sort it out or face will emty the place!
    Get proper marshalls!!!"

"Yea i agree with DBOY, i didnt see the marshalls cheater chrecking once!!!
    A face was a ****ing head wrecker!!!"

Lads, just a quick question.....did either of you mention that you were not happy to Paul/Mel or anybody else working at the site.....even once?????????

I think you will find the following applies to most (if not all) sites :

If you suspect another player is not taking their hits, alert a Marshal, inform them of the player in question. They will then take a keen interest in that player until such a time they are satisfied the player has either been hit and acknowledged or is in fact cheating.

If you want to be insulting, then may I suggest you try learning to do the following:

A) spell check - it's a wonderful tool. B) use of proper English, yes I know some have an issue with the fact that we as Irish people speak the "Queen's" English, but hey, what can you do.

For the record, I am not a marshal. I was however a gamer on Saturday. While there were a few small issues, it was nothing that a couple of shots didn't sort out.

It constructive criticism and for your information yes; I made the marshalls fully aware of the people cheating. If you were there you'd agree it was a bit much havin to waste ammo on the same couple of guys who just ruined it for everyone and nobody doin anythin about it. Its the marshalls job to report to paul not mine. I'm just there for a good honest game and I just felt robbed at the end of the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Dboy85 wrote: »
    It constructive criticism and for your information yes; I made the marshalls fully aware of the people cheating. If you were there you'd agree it was a bit much havin to waste ammo on the same couple of guys who just ruined it for everyone and nobody doin anythin about it. Its the marshalls job to report to paul not mine. I'm just there for a good honest game and I just felt robbed at the end of the day!

Making sure people follow the rules is everyones job.

Get the finger out and work towards stopping cheating, if you have a problem tell the owner or keep quiet. Simple really.

No point moaning on here, nothing Paul can do once youve left the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement