Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Just finished fixing it there like an hour ago turns out like one tooth on the piston decided to come off :P luckily I had a destroyed gear box off a star g36 so............ ITS ALIVE

young_frankenstein.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Harlequin Wolf

Just finished fixing it there like an hour ago turns out like one tooth on the piston decided to come off :P luckily I had a destroyed gear box off a star g36 so............ ITS ALIVE

young_frankenstein.jpg

ROFL :D

The weirdest breakdown i ever got was my spring actually snapping in half. I'd never even heard of that before. I thought i'd stripped a gear or something an when i opened up the gearbox and took out the spring half of it stayed where it was. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

young_frankenstein.jpg

funny ... but thats the same face I see staring back at me every morning ...

By the by, who capped who first at the end yesterday? Did DOC get you with the epic "Spetznaz Doc Leap" or did you snipe him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

funny ... but thats the same face I see staring back at me every morning ...

:eek:WHAT??!! Hivemind is sleeping with Gene Wilder??!!:eek:

:eek:WHAT??!! Hivemind is sleeping with Gene Wilder??!!:eek:

... note to self. Dont forget the phraze "in the mirror" when Hawks are around to make the inevitable "boinking a celebtrity bum" gag. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

... note to self. Dont forget the phraze "in the mirror" when Hawks are around to make the inevitable "boinking a celebtrity bum" gag. :(

Sorry Ronan - sometimes the gags just write themselves....!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

I think I'll make my way out for the first time in what seemed like months! Do frag own Sundays now did I hear?

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I think I'll make my way out for the first time in what seemed like months! Do frag own Sundays now did I hear?

No. I own sundays. And Fridays. And quite often saturdays when I have the transport.

FRAG have some competition thing they are running however they have an allotted time slot before the day officially starts to be done. If they arent they take themselves up into the lane freeing up the main field for the regular skirmishers. Which is grand, plenty of space to run attack & defend, bunkers, conquest etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

By the by, who capped who first at the end yesterday? Did DOC get you with the epic "Spetznaz Doc Leap" or did you snipe him?

I nailed him...and dont ever call me Spetnatz again.....that was a

"I'm BettyBlue and I pwned you"

TheDoc wrote: »
    I nailed him...and dont ever call me Spetnatz again.....that was a

"I'm BettyBlue and I pwned you"

Lol, fair enough.

Will you be gracing us with your presence for more action soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Friday hopefully

TheDoc wrote: »
    Friday hopefully

Deadly stuff :)

The more the better imo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hope to make it out on Sat.

Mod beers on Friday night so the hangover will decide for me if I make it

The Master wrote: »
    Hope to make it out on Sat.

Mod beers on Friday night so the hangover will decide for me if I make it

They say the best cure for a hangover is vigorous excercise. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

They also say exercise never killed anybody

But I'm not willing to risk it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Tell that to Jim Fixx...

NakedDex wrote: »
    Tell that to Jim Fixx...

Did a jogging book, did a jogging video ...

When will we be seeing you by the way man? Would it help if we had Avril Lavigne on pipe-music for the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Just a heads up,

We will be open thursday evening from 19.00, Mid Caps only.

Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 joxerbrown

Did a jogging book, did a jogging video ...

When will we be seeing you by the way man? Would it help if we had Avril Lavigne on pipe-music for the day?

ill be up if ya play avril all day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads are you open on monday??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think theres a thread in this retailer/site section about a milsim on monday man., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Masada wrote: »
    I think theres a thread in this retailer/site section about a milsim on monday man., :)

thanks for that richie!

il have to give monday a miss so im heading out with a few lads that dont like mid caps:rolleyes::(

they dont know what they are missing!:)

Just a heads up,

We will be open thursday evening from 19.00, Mid Caps only.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

so whos heading up tomorrow sunday the 7th of june have some new toys to use :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

If it's not pissing down I'll be going.

Dont forget a change of clothes, just in case it's wet tomorrow, nothing like some dry clothes, after a wet day, and dont forget the spare socks.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

some good games today guys and some familiar faces that hvaent been out in awhile alternate for shame leaving early :P hows the GP going havent seen it yet but recorded it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Brilliant days gaming, myself and John had great craic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement