Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Paul you should be seeing two Apex members and a couple of RATS down tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Paul you should be seeing two Apex members and a couple of RATS down tomorrow :D

Oh noes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Isn't the axle like locked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Cheers lads for the games today had a great time. Hand't been in a good while and enjoied the new layout of the site! :D

Great games today! The lads from up north played very well, and thanks to Hivemind for letting me borrow his M16!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Great games today! The lads from up north played very well, and thanks to Hivemind for letting me borrow his M16!

Only one question ... is it still in one piece?

For the time I was there today the gaming was great and everyones behavior was top notch. ;)

Who was down from the north?

Yes Hive it is, can I have it?
    And there was a few lads, unless I was horribly wrong... I apologise if I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

Thanks for the games today lads and thanks to ronan,pk and niall for the marshaling,

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

The thanks go's to the players, as thats what makes the games great, thanks lads.

Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

No bother, had a fun first half anyway!

Just glad you didn't have the arm blown off you from your lipo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

no its grand holding my right hand in my left lol

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

some great games yesterday. Hadn't been down to the site in about 6 or 7 months, great to see some improvements has changed my view on the site and will look forward to my next visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheycallmeSCAR

young guns day on tuesday wanted to know if there is many going???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

young guns day on tuesday wanted to know if there is many going???

Yep, ill be there
    ill be bringing the usual 4-5 with me aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I'll be there with perhaps three more aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

So what did I miss this weekend?

We need another night game, i say, any takers.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Count me in, and as many of the boys as I can muster.

I remember going with Tommy to one game that went into the night and you had the spotlights on with the jenny, was one of the best night games I've played on an irish site as that light jsut casts great shadows and gives an eerie atmosphere.

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Count me in, and as many of the boys as I can muster.

I remember going with Tommy to one game that went into the night and you had the spotlights on with the jenny, was one of the best night games I've played on an irish site as that light jsut casts great shadows and gives an eerie atmosphere.

Thanks Doc, just name a date i will run it, or a game play, any one would like to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd say ammo limits, some sort of storyline maybe.

I'll throw it to the lads see what they think, and sure gather some feedback here and elsewhere and what the majority wants I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Add me to please. ;)

I'm interested, but it really depends on time and day, friday nights would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭faddius

Hoping to airsofting tomorrow morning at hrta with a mate. Are you guys open tomorrow morning?

Thanks

James

faddius wrote: »
    Hoping to airsofting tomorrow morning at hrta with a mate. Are you guys open tomorrow morning?

Thanks

James

They're open all day tomorrow. See you down there!

EDIT: Can't make it tomorrow, got to do stuff, I'll be up next weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Once it happens in september I'm all over that. I'm out of the country for the whole of october, epic fail for skirmishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Oh, I don't know... Mike Force Airsoft have a game in Moss Landing on Sunday 11th, the Cimmerians are running a 3-dayer called Op Ephemeral Spectre up in Nevada from the 16th, and Fort Ord in Monterey has an event on Sunday 24th.

I'm sure you could make one of those ;)

(Says me, who hasn't played for a fortnight.)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I am a hell yes if I can get a ride out there. Ideally I'm with what Doc said about a storyline and ammo limits, but frankly I'll take what I can get so long as it's deadly.

• Advertisement

I'd be so up for a night game! I'd the ROE with few objectives thrown into it other then find the terrorist also limit the night vision each side has :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement