Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

TheDoc wrote: »
    Awesome day.

Best rentals Ive ever played with 20 odd lads every one of them played honourably and with good skill, was a fantastic days play.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Awesome day.

Best rentals Ive ever played with 20 odd lads every one of them played honourably and with good skill, was a fantastic days play.

Cheers Doc :)

Great day today. Thanks lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

have to agree with all the above good day all round and the new players played very well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Awesome day.

+1, great day was had.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Did any one think, it was a bit choked, around the new cabins, just my thinking, as no one was getting in around them on the day.

• Advertisement

hrta wrote: »
    Did any one think, it was a bit choked, around the new cabins, just my thinking, as no one was getting in around them on the day.

seemed fine myself and andy dragged people around them think they work well there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

what ya mean choked??
    i thought it was fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

It's on the edge of the field, so naturally wouldn't see as much traffic as other places.

but as you expand out, it will. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

Thanks a million for the great day! Im one of those
    renters(the ones who arrived at 12:30) and have to say, I'll be back!

Should be there either this Sunday or next....hope to see you all again sometime...will deffo be taking it up!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

mcrdotcom wrote: »

Should be there either this Sunday or next....hope to see you all again sometime...will deffo be taking it up!:D:D

And im sure you will be more then welcome back as that

has to be some of the finest gameplay from NooB's ive seen in a long time

very honest and quite tactfull at times

so welcome to Airsoft hope you enjoyed your Day

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Be verrrrrrry careful of calling yourself a renter on here, you'll end up with loadsa PMs.,

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PoliceKING

Basically created this account to thank you guys who were playing on Sunday for the awesome game. For my first game, I really enjoyed it and I'm sure I'll find myself back down there very soon. Thanks also to those Hawks who were there who were really helpful, skillfull and most of all, friendly. Thanks again.

PS. First Post FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

PoliceKING wrote: »
    Basically created this account to thank you guys who were playing on Sunday for the awesome game. For my first game, I really enjoyed it and I'm sure I'll find myself back down there very soon. Thanks also to those Hawks who were there who were really helpful, skillfull and most of all, friendly. Thanks again.

PS. First Post FTW.

Don't know which one you were, but anyone who was there I'd be happy to see down again. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Wow, I was going to head out on Sunday and then didn't, I'm sorry I missed it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PoliceKING

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Don't know which one you were, but anyone who was there I'd be happy to see down again. :-)

I had an MP5, was wearing an Allie White Star T-Shirt and US Army Jacket for the first half (Got way too warm :/).
    Yeah, I also would be happy to see those who were there again. I may be down again this coming Sunday or Saturday, but not a lot of money at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

So who's up on Saturday?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    So who's up on Saturday?
    I Should be, new goodies to try out.

I Should be, new goodies to try out.

Two Mac11's?
    *cue jealousy*

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Two Mac11's?
    *cue jealousy*

Not yet :(

But close enough :D

Not yet :(

But close enough :D

Semi-Fail...
    See you Saturday so!
    Infact I might be up with some rentals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ill be there sat,,,,,, full day,,,,, get some!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

thermo wrote: »
    ill be there sat,,,,,, full day,,,,, get some!

Dont forget my shot! ;)

thanks for having myself and the other three up to do a spot of research for the school tonight paul.

and see ya all saturday. Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Dont forget my shot! ;)

i have not forgotten but the auld lad is not in the country at the moment!

Will be up on Sunday...with a hell loada renters again! :o lol Hopefully wont be as hot as last sunday :cool: Again, thanks a lot for the great help on our first day...even if I got sniped like 4 times :confused: haha...See some of you then!

Right I've looked everywhere, Paul are my BB's and speedloader in the cabin at HRTA?

btw...As a new renter...the masks we got kinda made aiming impossible...:cool: But I think that made it even more fun! Do renters HAVE to wear a whole mask? Or can we provide our own eye protection as long as it meets HRTA standards?

Will be up on Sunday...with a hell loada renters again! :o lol Hopefully wont be as hot as last sunday :cool: Again, thanks a lot for the great help on our first day...even if I got sniped like 4 times :confused: haha...See some of you then!

will be good to see ya all up again even if it is only thru my scope :P just look for the moving bush. Andy

btw...As a new renter...the masks we got kinda made aiming impossible...:cool: But I think that made it even more fun! Do renters HAVE to wear a whole mask? Or can we provide our own eye protection as long as it meets HRTA standards?

once it covers all of your eyes with no gaps and once it can take multiple BB strikes

• Advertisement

Ok cool. I wont have anything tomorrow but I will the time after that ! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement