Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Great games today, put some more faces to names, I'm absolutely shattered now.
    See you next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

*sigh* Where are my photos?? I won't make it back up for a couple of weeks but I'd like to see the site. Someone please equip Ronan with an actual camera.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    *sigh* Where are my photos?? I won't make it back up for a couple of weeks but I'd like to see the site. Someone please equip Ronan with an actual camera.

I keep meaning to take pictures, I will next weekend though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

10 or so RATS headin this way sun. any directions?
    cheers
    paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great craic again today,,,,,,,,,,, thanks to the hrta team! re christned my "sniper ak74u" :D

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    great craic again today,,,,,,,,,,, thanks to the hrta team! re christned my "sniper ak74u" :D

And you were nice enough not to shoot me when I walked past you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

:p
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    And you were nice enough not to shoot me when I walked past you.

no bothers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Is there a bus that heads out near here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

sorry DAMO no bus out to here closest is 41b which will bring you to rolestown but from there you are still talking an hour and a half walk at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Alright no probs thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

some good gaming today see ya all saturday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

great games today and well run, nice to finally play there looking forward to getting back for a full day,sorry we could only do half,
    thanks to eoin for good marhalling and andy for watching our sixes.
    paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

kevteljeur wrote: »

Kev, Come out and play, better than any photos :D

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

Hey...wish we could of gotten up on Sunday! Unfortunatly I sprained an ankle on Saterday :mad: However I am trying to get some of the renters from last Sunday week to get up on Saterday cause I wont be able on Sunday or the weekend after! Sorry again for promising to show our faces...but we'll be up this week with or without me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

enjoyed sunday, as paddy said, we will be back

I have 9 booked in for Saterday! Anyone else heading down?

mcrdotcom wrote: »
    I have 9 booked in for Saterday! Anyone else heading down?

I'll be up, not sure if I'll be playing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Saturday, yep I'll be there - as should Keith, Neil, Marcus, Kev and hope a few others :)

Should be a good day:)

yeah ill be down see ya then guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Last night was my first time playing at Hit & Run with the floodlights on, and I have to say it's freaking amazing. Excellent balance of visibility and deep shadows, sneaking and sprinting, being able to pick out targets but not to identify them.

I'd highly recommend giving this place a go in the dark to anyone who hasn't tried it. Not sure what the options are on that, but certainly The Jebrovian Conflict is always recruiting.

Sounds cool! I'd say Andy is either impossible to play against, or its impossible for him to snipe with low vis. LOL

Sounds cool! I'd say Andy is either impossible to play against, or its impossible for him to snipe with low vis. LOL

fog i want fog for sniping challenge good :P although for the sniper school last week in the dark duringthe test game was good fun had to pull out the ole night vision

Should of known you'd have the auld' night vision stored away somewhere! :rolleyes: Im well on Andy's team on Sat if he plays :D:D:P:P

Should of known you'd have the auld' night vision stored away somewhere! :rolleyes: Im well on Andy's team on Sat if he plays :D:D:P:P

Sure thats only if you can find him:P

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Sure thats only if you can find him:P

I will dont worry! Haha...I only want to be on his team because he got me like 6 times last time I was down!:mad:

sure.. for i am just a walking bush when i sit down i lose myself sometimes :P

When I was there last time my friend was like

"theres the sniper!" "WHERE?" "THERE"

Then about 5 mins later he walked around, shot the grass, and then you got up! haha:eek:

lol

When I was there last time my friend was like

"theres the sniper!" "WHERE?" "THERE"

Then about 5 mins later he walked around, shot the grass, and then you got up! haha:eek:

lol

yeah he got me in the head too ah well all part and parcell with the fun of the game

• Advertisement

Oh noes, I've got like 100 BB's left >< and like no gas, I need to go shopping.
    Who else is up Saturday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement