Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yup, upgraded spring, so 9.6v brings the rof back up a bit, even on 8.4 it's still ok... must check the rof with an 8.4 actually, see what the difference really is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

17 rounds per second @ 328fps ...hehe
    *grabs knees and sits in corner shivering*

just wait until i get my mp5 sorted out, im aiming for a higher rof than that :D

(no idea why really, i dont agree with the idea of "spray and pray" style shooting, but just for the hell of it i guess)

madness, and here's me getting a 9.6 volt to make my gun snappier on Semi-auto :rolleyes:

oh just wait and see what battery i have in mind for the mp5..... mwahahahahaha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

kdouglas wrote:
    oh just wait and see what battery i have in mind for the mp5..... mwahahahahaha :D

A car battery?

lipoly?

Master of the Universe

A nuclear reactor?

a combination of all 3... :D

lol it realy is your "guinypig gun" isnt it?

• Advertisement

yea, you could call it that

or you could call it a guinea pig gun....

no cos that would just be correct ... damn spelling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Back on topic my m92 might arrive before friday, and if it does ill be at HRTA on saturday

have these pesky exams at the moment, but that didnt stop me coming out to hrta last saturday afternoon, so dont see why it should stop me this saturday, ill likely be there.

I could be their aswell if me mate gets his car back in time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i'd love to be there this weekend, but simply cant get off work, so want to test out the mods on my p90, i suppose i could go postal in work with it, that way i can test it and get every weekend(and weekday) off after that, hehe, heeheHHEHEHAA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Skatedude wrote:
    i'd love to be there this weekend, but simply cant get off work, so want to test out the mods on my p90, i suppose i could go postal in work with it, that way i can test it and get every weekend(and weekday) off after that, hehe, heeheHHEHEHAA.
    Your SO gonna get flamed for that...although it is a good idea if you get sick of the job! (I get your joke)

EDIT: Outta interest what mods you put on the P90?

Master of the Universe

Skatedude wrote:

Could you relax with the going postal comments?

I'd love to go myself but I'm not so sure at the moment. I really have to sort out a camelback. Was getting dehydration headaches last Saturday again. Not nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

o1s1n wrote:

I'd love to go myself but I'm not so sure at the moment. I really have to sort out a camelback. Was getting dehydration headaches last Saturday again. Not nice!

O1s1n if you want you can borrow my old one, the water that has been in it for the last 6 months only has a little algi (sp?) in it:D

Master of the Universe

liamo333 wrote:
    O1s1n if you want you can borrow my old one, the water that has been in it for the last 6 months only has a little algi (sp?) in it:D

Sounds yummy :D

You bought a new one? Larger capacity?

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:

does your vest have a hydration pouch in the back of it? you can buy a platypus in most outdoor adventure-type stores, it's basically the pouch that goes inside the camelbak, i use one myself, have it from when i used to cycle alot (before i bought a car, lol), they are very handy

Master of the Universe

That was the plan alright. The pouch on the back of my vest turned out to be for a radio though. Much too small!

Actually, does anyone know if the hydration systems on ehobby come with a platypus or not? Wanted to buy one of these ages ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLIVE-DRAB-3L-Hydration-Water-Backpack-Pouch-HY-17-OD_W0QQitemZ270120989615QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36071QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Couldn't figure out if I'd have to buy a platypus with it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

o1s1n wrote:
    Sounds yummy :D

You bought a new one? Larger capacity?

I got a new camelback for mountain biking and it came with a 3L resivoir.
    does your vest have a hydration pouch in the back of it?
    My old one did. I used at pred once but found myself taking sips every 15 mins which i normally do. Unfortunatly drinking every 15 mins is too much for airsofting and i was going to the loo alot:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i know this isn't the place to put tis but i dont want to make a new topic,....

my gas pistol has started leaking out gas it isn't even just a slow leak when i put it in it imediatly comes out so is there anywhere i can get it fixed?

trinity: which pistol is it? does the mag go in ok or does it feel like it's almost getting jammed going in? do you pull the trigger at all before it begins to leak or does it leak as soon as you put the mag in?

(might actually be a good idea to make this a new topic, or post in one of the pistol threads?)

o1s1n wrote:
    That was the plan alright. The pouch on the back of my vest turned out to be for a radio though. Much too small!

Actually, does anyone know if the hydration systems on ehobby come with a platypus or not? Wanted to buy one of these ages ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLIVE-DRAB-3L-Hydration-Water-Backpack-Pouch-HY-17-OD_W0QQitemZ270120989615QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36071QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Couldn't figure out if I'd have to buy a platypus with it too.

looks like that one is an all-in-one kind of unit, should do the job nicely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

kdouglas wrote:
    trinity: which pistol is it? does the mag go in ok or does it feel like it's almost getting jammed going in? do you pull the trigger at all before it begins to leak or does it leak as soon as you put the mag in?

(might actually be a good idea to make this a new topic, or post in one of the pistol threads?)

well i actually just bought it in a random shop where they sold airsoft guns, it says its a "colt mk 4" and the gas dosen't go into the mag it goes into the bottem of the gun, and as soon as i start putting gas in it just sprays out the top... actually nearly gave my self freeze burn trying to sto it with a cloth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

We seem to be getting off topic here... Is anyone going to HRTA next weekend?

Master of the Universe

Mark_Sc wrote:
    We seem to be getting off topic here... Is anyone going to HRTA next weekend?

Indeed we are. Woops...

I may go. Depends if anything else comes up. If I am I'll try and convince a mate to come too.

• Advertisement

well i actually just bought it in a random shop where they sold airsoft guns, it says its a "colt mk 4" and the gas dosen't go into the mag it goes into the bottem of the gun, and as soon as i start putting gas in it just sprays out the top... actually nearly gave my self freeze burn trying to sto it with a cloth.

hmmm... very odd, hard to say without having a look at it, bring it down to hrta some saturday and ill have a look if im there, or anyone else who wants to give it a go...

anyway, on topic, tempted to go this weekend, but lack of money and silly final exams are telling me i shouldnt, i may very well turn up in the afternoon again, but ill definately be down the following saturday either way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement