Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

kdouglas wrote:
    bring it down to hrta some saturday and ill have a look if im there, or anyone else who wants to give it a go...

ah a dream of mine:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

well you can come down and do some target practice if you want as far as i know, insurance doesnt prevent you doing that?

not really much point just going down to shoot targets i wana shoot YOU ^^ only joking

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Paul has been working on a new defense system for CQB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tJF3qBWyUk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eohgizmo%2Ecom%2F

holy crap, that's crazy, not a great security system though, looks like you can crawl under the bottom one :D

• Advertisement

or just give the robber an epileptic fit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

can you imagine how much it would cost to run?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

im going but wont be there till about 2:15/2:30 due to work. whos going to the meeting on sunday re the airsoft board in drogheda/dundalk (or somewhere up there) with the lads from NI?

im going but wont be there till about 2:15/2:30 due to work. whos going to the meeting on sunday re the airsoft board in drogheda/dundalk (or somewhere up there) with the lads from NI?

didnt hear anything about it, but wont be able to make it i think...gotta study

Who/What/Where/When, and are we meeting up somewhere and getting a bus/coach?

• Advertisement

sorry, i was under the impression it was known. ask paul for details tomorrow. i dont have them to hand. i think the IAA are going?????

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

sorry, i was under the impression it was known. ask paul for details tomorrow. i dont have them to hand. i think the IAA are going?????

It wasn't posted here. Paul mentioned something to me last Saturday as if it was common knowledge. If anyone has any details PM me please.

Spoke to Paul today...he hasn't a clue either. From speaking to people today, I get the impression that nobody actually knows.

Paul knew alright, he just didnt know what the story was about who was going and where the hotel was. i missed it because i got caught up in something in work and missed my lift. As far as i know Paul,Simon,Mick and Sean went. dont know who else.

I got htis email along with what i was talking with Donal in person.

Paul knew alright, he just didnt know what the story was about who was going and where the hotel was. i missed it because i got caught up in something in work and missed my lift. As far as i know Paul,Simon,Mick and Sean went. dont know who else.

I got htis email along with what i was talking with Donal in person.

Simon was good enough to give me a lift to the meeting as well. Though we were a tad bit late. It seems that at the last minute the location was changed to Belfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Simon was good enough to give me a lift to the meeting as well.

What was discussed ? Or will there someone on the IAA committee giving us a breakdown of what went on soon ?

Shiva wrote:
    What was discussed ? Or will there someone on the IAA committee giving us a breakdown of what went on soon ?

Indeed, were minutes taken? If not, someone care to write up the main points discussed?

Would have liked to go myself, but had to stay home and study.

kdouglas wrote:
    Indeed, were minutes taken? If not, someone care to write up the main points discussed?

Would have liked to go myself, but had to stay home and study.

Myself, Paul and Simon showed up quite late, so it's best if the IAA commitee guys (Other than Paul) fill everyone in on all the points discussed. Meeting minutes will be emailed to the attendees sometime in the next 48 hours I believe, but I'm not sure if it's something that is suitable for posting on an open forum.

It seems though that the IAA commitee members have decided to distance themselves from this forum as they are not too happy with the content of the posts here. So, saying that, I'm not sure if they will post any details about the meeting. If not, I'll try to cover the main points that I was there to hear.

It seems though that the IAA commitee members have decided to distance themselves from this forum as they are not too happy with the content of the posts here.

Ahhh politics...don't you just love 'em ?

Edit: Actually this is completely off-topic, please see new thread

• Advertisement

Yeah...good call...edited my reply and replied on the new thread.

Anyway, I'll be in HRTA this weekend, anyone else?

I will.

should be there alright.... hopefully with some new toys :D

Yea me too, i have a HFC M92 comming from RSOV, a magnified red dot sight and a dropleg holster incomming aswell. What are you waiting on?

one or two things :D, no guns unfortunately, but hopefully should have something interesting, provided everything arrives before the weekend

Looks like I'll be down on saturday and sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ill be driving down with a mate on saturday

ill be driving down with a mate on saturday

Woot, I get to shoot SCOPE twice in one month!

• Advertisement

Cool looks like well have a decent turnout:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement