Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Had a good laugh today. I fail as a hostage negotiatior though... I didn't know you couldn't start kicking in doors. Thanks Kev for shooting me in the nipple with that f*cking shot gun!
    Ger.

you suck as a hostage negotiatior :D and got taken yourself but in other words fair play to ya :P

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Had a good laugh today. I fail as a hostage negotiatior though... I didn't know you couldn't start kicking in doors. Thanks Kev for shooting me in the nipple with that f*cking shot gun!
    Ger.

No problem! Hope u enjoyed it as much as i did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

hey guys,

a great days gaming on saturday!! :D

good group of lads out that day!

hopefully should be able to make it up over the holidays :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

hey guys,

a great days gaming on saturday!! :D

good group of lads out that day!

hopefully should be able to make it up over the holidays :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

Whos up this Sunday?

Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

mcrdotcom wrote: »
    Whos up this Sunday?

The Butcher of Smolek and the Jebrovian National Army! Also NATO.

http://www.rulesofengagement.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

NATO suck!
    *ahem*

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Butchers gone baby...he be dead.....

I'll be up and cannot wait.

As I've said before this idea of campaigns is ****ing amazing and I'm dieing to finish it off Sunday.

Theres been battles won on both sides, but this is the final push, and Nato are going to ensure we make it count.

Aslong as Andy isnt there wrecking my buzz with his camera....you guys got let off last time cause I had to babysit.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

TheDoc wrote: »
    Butchers gone baby...he be dead.....

Of course... nobody could possibly have survived that...

green12-zombie-hand-0409-10162228.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

anyone know of any other themed milsim taking place soon, this one sounds amazing but i can nver get down and I'd feel out of place for the last one haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Yup, we nailed the butcher with a mortar round.

I'm hoping to have a new AEG for Sunday and am keen to see the NATO mission through.

Death to the tourists!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

T4RGET wrote: »
    anyone know of any other themed milsim taking place soon, this one sounds amazing but i can nver get down and I'd feel out of place for the last one haha:D

Signup to JNA and come down anyway.

Signup to JNA and come down anyway.
    What he said, it's our last chance to crush the NATO swine!

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Yup, we nailed the butcher with a mortar round.

I'm hoping to have a new AEG for Sunday and am keen to see the NATO mission through.

Death to the tourists!

We've killed all of the NATO side more then once which means, based on your logic, you have no commanders, no medics, no team. GAME OVER.

Your objective is capture the butcher. So far you've failed.

Love to, but as lefty knows i got no lift, but if i did come up can i use a 120 rd mid cap nd fill it to 30?:p

Love to, but as lefty knows i got no lift, but if i did come up can i use a 120 rd mid cap nd fill it to 30?:p

Of course. I don't know anyone that has real-caps.

Where would you be traveling from?

You can indeed, that's what most do. Well fill it with 34 'cos four of them won't get fired.

Of course. I don't know anyone that has real-caps.

Where would you be traveling from?
    Prosperous, the lift is not a prob as such, it's getting enough cars, about 8-9 of us haha, but one car ussually gets my closets friends up:p
    its in kildare, middle of no where basically :D:D

Prosperous, the lift is not a prob as such, it's getting enough cars, about 8-9 of us haha, but one car ussually gets my closets friends up:p
    its in kildare, middle of no where basically :D:D

I live in the city so that doesn't help. The game starts at 1400 on Sunday and ends at 1900 so there's still time for a lift to be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Just a reminder to every one that we are closed, for normal games, this sunday, you must be signed up to play, with www.rulesofengagement.ie.

Paul.

hrta wrote: »
    HRTA will be closed on sunday the 20th of december, for the final installment of Rules of Engagement.

Well folks here it is, the final installment of RoE for 2009 and quite probably the end of the Jebrovian Conflict. We;ve seen a lot of action and a number of firsts for Irish MilSIm gaming and were hoping to expand on that come next year.

You're getting about 5 hours to play this scenario through (you lucky lucky people you) - there is plenty to do on both sides and as always, expect curveballs to be hurled at you for the amusement of the marshals. You have a couple of weeks before game day so make the most of them, statistically, the team with the better planning usually comes out ahead.

We'll be introducing;
    More NPC's
    The advanced medic system
    More props
    Additional scenarios, missions and content for the Jebrovian Campaign.

However, in order to justify the additional work and the additional time slot taken at the HRTA venue there will be a corresponding increasing in the attendance price of five euro.

Not bad eh? An extra three hours of content plus no hassle of trying to get from work/school/college/dole queue to the venue on the day for a fiver!

What we need to know from you is whether this new arrangement would suit the player base we already have. There is no point in us changing things if it makes things even more awkward for people.

Thanks,

RoE Staff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi paul are u open this sat cos i think we are planing to head up again

thanks

I live in the city so that doesn't help. The game starts at 1400 on Sunday and ends at 1900 so there's still time for a lift to be found.

haha yup pretty hard to get lifts of people around here, thanks though:D
    will i be able to play with dutch camo,?:D:p

tonym wrote: »
    hi paul are u open this sat cos i think we are planing to head up again

thanks

Hi Tony,

We are open saturday as normal.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

We've killed all of the NATO side more then once which means, based on your logic, you have no commanders, no medics, no team. GAME OVER.

Your objective is capture the butcher. So far you've failed.

Somewhat suicidal but ... you've only killed me once

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Do we have any guesstimates on numbers for this this Sunday game? I'm already packing me gear, (Arctic gear mind you, not getting caught out again.,:D), serviced my rifle and setup me vest.., lol, see yas there.,

wrap up warm this weekend, it's going to be a cold one,

Tomorrow

Saturday will begin mainly dry with sunny spells and frost will clear from most places. However, wintry showers affecting northern and northwestern coasts will become more widespread later. Many parts of Ulster and Connaught will have snowfall, with accumulations of 3 to 6 cm. Northwest to north winds will freshen generally and it will remain very cold; highest temperatures 2 to 6 degrees Celsius.

Outlook

It will remain cold over the weekend and well into next week, with widespread frosty nights, icy stretches and freezing fog too. Further wintry showers, but longer drier spells too. Starting off extremely cold on Sunday morning, with frost slowly clearing. Some lying snow from overnight is likely too, mainly across parts of Ulster, Connacht, north Leinster and west Munster, in particular over the higher ground here. The day will be cold, bright and breezy, with sunny spells and scattered wintry showers, mainly affecting western and northern counties. Feeling very raw, with highest temperatures just 1 to 4 degrees, and moderate to fresh northwest breezes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thought Jebrovia was a warm climate, this is an outrage.

I'm paying for accurate milsim and realism.....make it sunny and warm on Sunday lads...make it happen....

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Well at least the ground is going to be hard., :D

Wishing every one a Merry christmas and a happy new year
    from HRTA.

ÓS MIAN LEO gach ceann de na Nollag Merry agus bliain nua sona
    ó HRTA.

Na nagnanais ng bawat isa ng isang Merry christmas at isang masayang bagong taon
    mula sa HRTA.

希望每一个圣诞快乐,新年快乐
    从HRTA。

, Který si přeje každý z Veselé Vánoce a šťastný nový rok
    od HRTA.

Ik wens iedereen een vrolijk kerstfeest en een gelukkig nieuw jaar
    uit HRTA.

Souhaitant chacun un Joyeux Noël et une heureuse nouvelle année
    de HRTA.

Ich wünsche jedem ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr
    von HRTA.

כל אחד בברכת חג מולד שמח ושנה טובה ומבורכת
    מ HRTA.

Che desiderano tutti un Buon Natale e un felice anno nuovo
    da HRTA.

Novēlot ik vienam Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus un laimīgu Jauno gadu
    no HRTA.

Palinkėti kiekvienas Linksmų Kalėdų ir laimingų Naujųjų metų
    nuo HRTA.

Pragnąc każdy Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
    z HRTA.

Желая каждого Веселого Рождества и счастливого Нового Года
    от HRTA.

Deseando todos una Feliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo
    de HRTA.

Her biri bir Merry Christmas ve mutlu bir yeni yıl dileğiyle
    HRTA seçin.

Бажаючи кожного Веселого Різдва та щасливого Нового Року
    від HRTA.

Bob un sy'n dymuno Nadolig Llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda
    o HRTA.

All the best from,

Paul and Mel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

And all the best, hope to get up to you in the new year, when are you back open?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement