Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Woot, I get to shoot SCOPE twice in one month
    its a rare honour ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Ive had the pleasure of shooting WITH Scope, which is even more of an honour:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'll try and get out myself. See if i can mobilize hivemind and N.O.I.P!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Ive had the pleasure of shooting WITH Scope, which is even more of an honour:D

Get a room you two! :p

OooOOOooo someones jelous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Hmmm....2 guys fighting over SCOPE...never thought I'd see the day.

i just think his guns are so sexy...Note the pun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭16airassualt

il be down this weekend for my first skirmish.jus got my ca steyr today and its the sex,all ive been doing for the last three hours is blasting flowerpots and tin cans!what time does everybody meet up der at?and how much money do you have to bring??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Balaam

Sunday...bloody sunday. I'm in Work Saturday.
    Please take pity on the newbie....? *sad eyes*
    Lets kill people on Sunday?
    Questions as above.

16airassualt: prices are listed on the hrta website, it's €25 for the day with your own gear, €15 for half day and €18 for 5000 bbs

Balaam: this sunday might have a semi-decent turnout too

• Advertisement

thanks looking forward to it,do you know the how much it costs to rent face protection and would i need to call in advance???

cant remember if there is a charge for masks or not, but paul has plenty of facemasks, I have my own scott mask, so dont need to use them.

you'll only need to phone in advance if you need to book a rental, if you have your own aeg, then your grand.

wont need a rental just recived my ca aug from uncompany.its fukin brilliant!!asked me dad to shoot me in the back to see wot it feels like,he let off about 20 rounds by accident...looks like i have realy bad back acne!!:D

haha ouch... let my friends little brother take a shot at me earlier, tried to be sneaky and handed him my glock with an empty mag in it, but i forget there was still a round in the chamber... doh!

haha ouch... let my friends little brother take a shot at me earlier, tried to be sneaky and handed him my glock with an empty mag in it, but i forget there was still a round in the chamber... doh!
    ha brilliant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Balaam

kdouglas wrote:

Thats just bad aiftsoft safty there.. tut-tut

(aside how ever, muwahahahah....)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Hey, do you guys dress up at HRTA at all? (BDUs and whatnot?)

(Just asking as if so I'll need to re-kit meself as and when I do go - I've only got my hunting gear now (autumn/winter for Boar) and it's absolutely not suited to indoor/high-intensity -type airsofting).

some people have full camo gear and vests, others just wear jeans and t-shirt, we play outside as well as indoors most of the time at hrta, so wear whatever you want/have

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

1. Yes we 'dress up'. Feel free to come in a clown costume if you want. I've seen people there in bright red t-shirts, yellow jumpers, etc. You might get shot a bit less if you are wearing camo clothing though.

2. Face masks & Helmuts are €1 to rent each.

3. There will be a bigger than usual turn-out this sunday I believe. Team Ghost are trying to meet up on Sunday, but I'll probably be there on saturday as well.

4. Bring gloves. Shots to the finger hurt, and are fairly frequent in CQB.

5. Full face masks are required in CQB. Goggles just won't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'll be there on sat, still waiting for my 9.6v batt for the p90, so i might just tape in the bigger 9.6 from my aug.
    though i'll probably still end up using the deagle the most

• Advertisement

did you cut out the necessary parts behind the gearbox for it yet?

there's a couple of little tabs on the back of the stock plate too that have to be sanded down, gimme a shout on saturday if you want to see how mine was done.

hows the fit for your 9.6 in the Aug skatedude? did ya just cut the little piece on the backplate?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I'll be there this weekend ,
    Looks like a good group going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Me too:D

Edit: I mean I'll be there.:D

me three

Master of the Universe

I can't. stupid me forgot my girlfriends going away party is this Saturday. So I'm out.

Should be there the following weekend so.

<AfterHoursResponse>
    dump her and take a year out to travel
    </AfterHoursResponse>

<AirsoftResponse>
    Airsoft is your girlfriend now
    </AirsoftResponse>

Master of the Universe

kdouglas wrote:
    <AfterHoursResponse>
    </AfterHoursResponse>

<AirsoftResponse>
    </AirsoftResponse>

Hahaha oh god, so true.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

kdouglas wrote:
    <AfterHoursResponse>
    </AfterHoursResponse>

<AirsoftResponse>
    </AirsoftResponse>

or start an argument so she wont talk to you for the weekend, me and my mate used to start arguments with our females just to get kicked out for the weekend, go on the rip then everything should be blown over by sunday....Perfect!

enyways-back on topic, im goin with a mate of mine, will be our first skirmish this saterday, cant wait!

• Advertisement

fresh blood....mwahahahahaha :D

oh and given that
    o1s1n wrote:
    I can't. stupid me forgot my girlfriends going away party is this Saturday

i dont think the starting an argument and blowing over by sunday thing will work, not that i would condone such a thing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement