Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

just wonderin any lifts frm liffey valley area?for the milsim game?

best bet is ask in the milsim thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭jesse shortall1

thanks andy:Dwill you be at the milsim yourself?

thanks andy:Dwill you be at the milsim yourself?

i'll hopefully be there work permitting of course

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

andy_g wrote: »
    i'll hopefully be there work permitting of course

C'mon Andy its a bank holiday and it will be great craic with all the outfits and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

HRTA will be closed, this saturday, the 1st of may,
    We are open sunday, and the milsim game on monday.

Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

looking good for the new site, unfortunatly working on monday so cant make the milsim. but planing to be out over the next few weeks once i get my gear sorted.
    So need the excercise:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Paul,
    I'll be up on Sunday with a fair few lads, can I book in two rentals though please?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

ok who's up on sunday.

See ya bright and early

who's up tomorrow common people dont be couch potatoes ya have a skirmish day tomorrow and a milsim on monday go on go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

who's up tomorrow common people dont be couch potatoes ya have a skirmish day tomorrow and a milsim on monday go on go for it.

I'm saving myself for Monday:p

You're not even going monday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Monday for me ...

I'm saving myself for Monday:p

You're not even going monday!

*cough* bailors *cough cough*

sure i cant say anythin i have bloody work on monday lucky gits

andy do you know wat the weather is like for monday?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yo Andy are you Google now or what? :p

"Bank Holiday Monday will continue dry if rather cloudy in most areas, although some light showers may develop for a time inland. With light or moderate, northerly breezes persisting, it will remain rather cool for the time of year."

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Yo Andy are you Google now or what? :p

"Bank Holiday Monday will continue dry if rather cloudy in most areas, although some light showers may develop for a time inland. With light or moderate, northerly breezes persisting, it will remain rather cool for the time of year."

andy when did you become the weather man oh wait your post seems more google haha you up tomorrow?

:)

andy when did you become the weather man oh wait your post seems more google haha you up tomorrow?

:)

Tomorrow? I thought the site was closed tomorrow. I'll probably be up on Sunday if that's what ya mean.

we were closed today open tomorrow and monday for te milsim although i cant make it as i have to work :(

:(AH would of been nice ha to play a good days airsoft with you ha:)

we were closed today open tomorrow and monday for te milsim although i cant make it as i have to work :(

****, thought it was Friday :o. No unfortunately I can't get a lift out for tomorrow.

****, thought it was Friday :o. No unfortunately I can't get a lift out for tomorrow.

call spermy or be a BAILOR :P

• Advertisement

call spermy or be a BAILOR :P

I'm not going to call him at 2 in the morning......Especially not to bum a lift off him :eek:....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

I'm not going to call him at 2 in the morning......Especially not to bum a lift off him :eek:....

Lift going in the morning if you really want one.

Edit: Nevermind. Cinderalla stayed at home. :D

Lift going in the morning if you really want one.

Edit: Nevermind. Cinderalla stayed at home. :D

:p
    Thanks for the offer anyway!

some good games today sorry to the bailors that missed out *cough* dread-lock bailor *cough cough* *chokes then falls off chair*

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone got GPS Co-Ords for the new site?

Also, whats the road up to the site like and how's the ground onsite?

Cheers,
    Lethal.

Anyone got GPS Co-Ords for the new site?

Also, whats the road up to the site like and how's the ground onsite?

Cheers,
    Lethal.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=53.520436,-6.266756&daddr=53.509144,-6.234612&hl=en&geocode=%3BFRh8MAMdDN6g_w&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=16&sll=53.518841,-6.26328&sspn=0.00777,0.022638&ie=UTF8&ll=53.511837,-6.236072&spn=0.007771,0.022638&t=h&z=16

53.509144,-6.234612

Road is grand, much easier to get to the new site IMO.
    And the ground on site as also fine, few wet patches here and there but nothing that would slow you down.

Cheers. Its 26.8KM, thats fine. Hoping to combine my weekend spin with getting a bit of footage of the new site. My main concern was the need for boots which would be far too heavy to carry. Old Runners+Tstripe+Goggles+Cam are fine though:)

PS, if anyone knows why I keep having to clear my maps cookies in Chrome I'd love to know. Bloody pain.

Oh sorry I thought you meant wet/dry wise. I would recommend boots as there are parts that are quiet uneven where diggers and the likes have been driving.

Oh sorry I thought you meant wet/dry wise. I would recommend boots as there are parts that are quiet uneven where diggers and the likes have been driving.

Nah, thats fine, as long as I dont sink I'll manage. I wont have any kit to carry so I'll be free to watch my foothing:)

• Advertisement

Nah, thats fine, as long as I dont sink I'll manage. I wont have any kit to carry so I'll be free to watch my foothing:)

hey simo being completely honest bring boots ya will need the ankle support on the site even walking casually ya never know what can happen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement