Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

hrta wrote: »
    It is, what name have you got for the docks.

Paul.

We have decided on "Contractor Quay" , I will (with your permission) be constructing an arch of timber with the name burned into the wood.

what is on site to use to build the arch of the quay, i will source the timber for the Sign.

Thanks Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

who is up tomorrow?

my god Keith contractor quay it has a ring to it but now i have seen it all :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Feck tomorrow, who's up on Sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'll be up on Sunday Ger - few others heading up as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

andy_g wrote: »
    now i have seen it all :P

have you ever seen an ant eat its own head? well then no, you have not seen it all!

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    have you ever seen an ant eat its own head? well then no, you have not seen it all!

have you larry have you -.-

when ya out next?

have you larry have you -.-

when ya out next?

i never claimed to of seen it all!

hopin sunday, but dont know yet!

cool sunday is meant to be a good day so come rockin ur ww1 gear :P and no!!! RS :P

cool sunday is meant to be a good day so come rockin ur ww1 gear :P and no!!! RS :P

no R/S,,,,,, no ww1 kit! in all serious'ness not a hope of airsofting in my gear when you look at the cost of my re-enactment uniforms,

no R/S,,,,,, no ww1 kit! in all serious'ness not a hope of airsofting in my gear when you look at the cost of my re-enactment uniforms,

i know the cost lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

great games today lads!
    really enjoyed it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Really enjoyed today's games, despite the heat:),and an unofficial lunch break by my team-mates:Dmmmm mars!!
    met some great players today and enjoyed good honest airsoft at its best.:)
    be back soon:)
    I forgot to add I left a bottle of propane in one of the huts if you pick it up can you hold it for me? Thanks

Some great games today, fair play to those who stayed on.
    Thanks to Laurence for marshalling on the first half and coming up with interesting ideas for games.
    It was great to play with AON and Kev (MerryDespot, who also did a damn good job of covering my back!)
    Thanks guys!

Cheers to all at HRTA today for making it a cracking day of sunshine airsoft!
    Thanks also to Thermo and Lefty for making it an entertaining day (Ger - James and the two of us owned that corner!).
    There was some fantastic play out there today - but airsoft wasn't the real winner today - the sun was...

Yes, damn that pesky sun, scaring off all the chairsofters airsofters...

Cheers to all at HRTA today for making it a cracking day of sunshine airsoft!
    Thanks also to Thermo and Lefty for making it an entertaining day (Ger - James and the two of us owned that corner!).
    There was some fantastic play out there today - but airsoft wasn't the real winner today - the sun was...

Nice one Kev:):)The barrel is mine all mine I tell you:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Yes Thank you all who played today. It was my first day playing Airsoft and I will be back for more and will make myself harder to hit.

Thank you and see you down the end of a barrell soon :D:D:D:D:D

Make yourself harder to hit? You didn't do too bad from what I recall! :D

great days play AGAIN guys no real problems with the players (phew) wich is always good!

right im off to buy a case of electronic dog collars ;)

Eeeeeep!

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Eeeeeep!

and they are better than armband too,,,,, people cant wait to return em,,,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

now thats just been kinky :). good games today

now thats just been kinky :). good games today

eh no its strictly for offical airsoft use,,,,,, however what YOU do in your own time is your own private buisness!

eh no its strictly for offical airsoft use,,,,,, however what YOU do in your own time is your own private buisness!

Damn larry ya beat me to it.

Great games today despite the heat nice to meet the lads from A.O.N hope to see ya all again soon.
    Yes Thank you all who played today. It was my first day playing Airsoft and I will be back for more and will make myself harder to hit.

Thank you and see you down the end of a barrell soon

You played very well today hope to see ya soon. Sorry for the humilating bang courtesy when you almost stood on me though :P
    See ya next week. Andy

Damn larry ya beat me to it.

Great games today despite the heat nice to meet the lads from A.O.N hope to see ya all again soon.

You played very well today hope to see ya soon. Sorry for the humilating bang courtesy when you almost stood on me though :P
    See ya next week. Andy

Well, we've only been up there twice but have enjoyed it so much we're gonna make Hrta one of our regular sites if that's ok with you guy's.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

citizenken wrote: »
    Well, we've only been up there twice but have enjoyed it so much we're gonna make Hrta one of our regular sites if that's ok with you guy's.:)

Your more than welcome, anytime.

Paul.

were payed up, so back to posting.

paul.

Welcome back paul good to have ya back see ya tomorrow. Now who else is up :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Will be in town tomorrow - hope to stick my nose in for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

• Advertisement

Well we have the digger fixed, so should have it at the site all next week, and put that plan in to action, that i have, see how it works out.

Paul.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement