Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Hey Paul ,will you be down at Hrta at some time this week,so me and a friend can drop in deposits for the ops weekend soon,thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Hey Paul ,will you be down at Hrta at some time this week,so me and a friend can drop in deposits for the ops weekend soon,thanks :pac:

I will on site wednesday evening from 18:30 till 21:30, if that helps.

Paul.

hrta wrote: »
    I will on site wednesday evening from 18:30 till 21:30, if that helps.

Paul.

cheers was onto ya on the phone, still heading down wednesday so ill see ya then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

One HRTA newby for Saturday night! :)
    I really need to get my ass a torch or something dont i? :D

Ooooooooooh looks like this wont be going ahead now!
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

just wondering what is the minimum age on your site?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JoeMcNamara

during the Ops weekend is it still possible to play only one of the days like sunday or something?
    thanks.
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

DufferO8 wrote: »
    just wondering what is the minimum age on your site?
    Duffer, the minimum age is 14.
    during the Ops weekend is it still possible to play only one of the days like sunday or something?
    thanks.
    Joe
    Joe, you can play only one of the games if you want, the details are in the Ops Weekend thread in Airsoft Events.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Great games tonight !
    sounds like a good plan for next Wednesday.
    thanks to one and all.
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi guys,

Can you accept two newcomers into the fray for tomorrow afternoon? What time do your afternoon sessions kick off?

thanks, T.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Paul, I didn't know because I haven't really been on Boards much in the last few months, but I see you moved site! So a few months overdue: congratulations and hope it's all going well there!

(and thanks to Fayer for letting that one slip - you should give him a cut ;-) )

k

• Advertisement

Many people planning on making there way up sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great days play last sunday, cant wait for the next one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Many people planning on making there way up sunday ?
    I am in for Sunday

Right, I'm making it up for Sunday, hell or high water!
    See yous there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Great games tonight !
    thanks to all who turned out tonight , see you all next Wednesday .
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

some good hard fighting. next wednesday should be fun:D

have a good few booked in for sunday so far.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ajireland95

hey paul, can i book a rental for a lad who is coming with me on sunday?

hey paul, can i book a rental for a lad who is coming with me on sunday?

I should have one for you, see you tomorrow.

Paul.

Some good games played today, I think everyone had a good time, I know I did near the end of the day, river assault FTW! How's that for gucci? Too soon?
    Thermo and Lefty: Insane.
    Cya's all next week, maybe...

• Advertisement

Yurp deffinatly some good games today, and I finally got some pics. Thanks to all for playing and hopefully well see most of ya next weekend :D

Also just noticed I lost something off my Aeg, If anybody notices it it (such a small chance almost as small as the part) please feel free to gimme a heads up.

picture.php?albumid=1299&pictureid=6786

Would be handy to have :)

Great days gaming in hrta today especially liked the barrel game ( in the morning) and the last game of the day, army of 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

great day on sunday! noticed Richie taking pics, did he upload them anywhere?

Yurp deffinatly some good games today, and I finally got some pics. Thanks to all for playing and hopefully well see most of ya next weekend :D

Also just noticed I lost something off my Aeg, If anybody notices it it (such a small chance almost as small as the part) please feel free to gimme a heads up.

picture.php?albumid=1299&pictureid=6786

Would be handy to have :)

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Paul.

Just a thought here, i was going to start using the APC on site in a week or two, as the gound is good and hard, as to the old site, but do people think it would be fare in a game or unfare, so any one with some thoughts on it, i'd like to hear about them, thanks.

Paul.

PS. i was going to move the town around a bit, make some dead end streets, as i think it's a bit open ended as it is, so any thoughts get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Just a thought here, i was going to start using the APC on site in a week or two, as the gound is good and hard, as to the old site, but do people think it would be fare in a game or unfare, so any one with some thoughts on it, i'd like to hear about them, thanks.

Paul.

PS. i was going to move the town around a bit, make some dead end streets, as i think it's a bit open ended as it is, so any thoughts get back to me.

Paul I think that your ideas are generally bang on, i say go with any of your ideas for the reshaping of the town!

Paul.

apc's eh sounds good, now where did i leave my AT-4?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

The Apc sounds like an idea. Does that rpg still work? that would be good in a game were one team has the rpg and one with the Apc. And Id say just go ahead with your ideas for the village, for the past month or so you did excellent work with the digger! and your ideas are usually great!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I'd love to see a tight maze of alleyways made from cabins, with maybe a hidden courtyard, where going through buildings is sometimes an option. It'd need a lot of cabins to fill a relatively small area though, and it's possible people would just completely avoid it.

• Advertisement

The APC sounds good if not a little one sided >.< Is there much room to send it around the site ? Village doesnt seem like much of option for entering. But still its a new dynamic that Im sure alot of people would appreciate, and lets face it how often do you get to ride in an APC :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement