Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭16airassualt

i should be at the spire at 9:30,il just be on the look out for a sea of dpm and rifle cases and i should be able to spot the other airsofters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

going out tonight to celebrate finishing exams!!!!

WOOHOO!!! YES!!! NO MORE COLLEGE!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!oneone!!1eleventy!!!

ahem.. sorry

anyway, i shall be there by around 1.30/2 providing i dont get too bad a hangover (normally dont)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

wait a minute... you were supposed to be the bringer of marshmallows were u not?

Dont worry scope i diddnt forget...<rustle rustle>;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

e-mail me cyber marshmellow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Dont worry scope i diddnt forget...<rustle rustle>
    shhsshh dont let liam here you, he might bring some to :p
    should be at the spire at 9:30,il just be on the look out for a sea of dpm and rifle cases and i should be able to spot the other airsofters
    cool me and a mate should be their bout that time [althogh probably not in combats] youll see the gear bags anyway ;)

• Advertisement

Right got some more stuffs to pack [ i needed that reminder liam ;) ]
    and then im off to bed for a few hours of staring at the ceiling trying to sleep :rolleyes:
    Cyall tomorrow

cool see yas then.il hav a black luggage bag,...bit less conspicuious;)

**** it, im not going be in till after 11 now thanks to that muppet thats coming with me :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Didnt make it today due to an extreme hangover,see you all next week then

bah! hangover? i managed to get out there after only falling into bed at 7am and back up at 11!

• Advertisement

Thanks lads, for a good day in HRTA

does anybody know if there is any trips to preadator taking place over the summer?

Thanks lads, for a good day in HRTA
    Just got home now. ya was a good day alright, Cheers all and cheers for the marshmallows mark ;)

there was marshmallows? did you not keep some for me! :confused:

yea, im sure there will be several trips to predator over the summer, not sure when the next event is, but i think on average it's about once a month-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I meant to post that HRTA is not open until about 3pm today, but my internet connection died just as I remembered.

A bit late to post this now I know frown.gif

well, not that it's not open until 3, but Sam_Fisher et al are not going to be out until then, im just about to head out now

Next time ill bring a pack for you doug:)

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Next time ill bring a pack for you doug:)

cheers ;)

kdouglas wrote:
    well, not that it's not open until 3, but Sam_Fisher et al are not going to be out until then, im just about to head out now

I kept asking Paul what time he was open at, and he kept telling me to ask Johnny. So, Johnny said 3pm.

I'm heading out in a few mins as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

got home lasrt night after hrta and went on the pi$$. great day topped with a great night.

• Advertisement

I think mother nature doesn't like me (especially me right leg) being at HRTA.

Last week I was running though the grassy area over behind the rocky outcrop and the ground disappeared beneath me. I managed to twist my right ankle pretty bad. That hurt for days.

Yesterday I was standing on one of the tree stumps and it disintergrated beneath me, causing me to fall/slide about 4 feet. I grazed about 7 inches of my lower right leg. I then got caught in bramble which had some particularly nasty and larger-than-usual thorns on it. The result....4 holes in the skin on my right kneecap.

Today, I was climbing into a new super top secret sniping position and put my right foot through 20 inches of thorny brambles and branches. My lower leg now looks like it's been whipped. Reminds me of that time with the 3 swedish domina.....eh, forget I said that.

Today, I was climbing into a new super top secret sniping position and put my right foot through 20 inches of thorny brambles and branches. My lower leg now looks like it's been whipped. Reminds me of that time with the 3 swedish domina.....eh, forget I said that.

The first rule of the secret sniping position is you do not talk about the secret sniping position!

besides, there's plenty more which have yet to be utilised :D

kdouglas wrote:
    The first rule of the secret sniping position is you do not talk about the secret sniping position!

besides, there's plenty more which have yet to be utilised :D

I see your point. In fact, I shouldn't even tell anyone that I used the super secret sniping position (now unofficially called 'The Rabbit Hole') to take out everyone during a 'sniper hunt' game. Oh dear, did I say that out loud?

"The Rabbit Hole" - I like that ;)

now... ssssshh, dont give any more away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Who's on for this Saturday? I haven't been in ages, gonna have to get back in the game :)

<----automatically puts up hand whenever this question is asked.

Have you seen the new layout inside, or the new 'paths/routes' outdoors?

yup, ill be there again anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nope haven't seen any new layouts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I'm thinking of heading up with my mate this Sunday, anyone else interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I now have a nice new (well ... 2nd hand) CA1 Steyr courtesy of liamo, so I could be persuaded to have a go sometime in the next couple of weeks. Need to sort a strap, ammo pouches, face mask, etc. first though.

And ammo .... yes. Lots of ammo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement