Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Shotty guy here :D

Had a great time as always on Sunday, I shouldn't jump over mounds though I just land on rocks >.<

Won't be here next weekend but I should be the week after with new face protection and a revolver too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Zen 2nd wrote: »
    Shotty guy here :D

Had a great time as always on Sunday, I shouldn't jump over mounds though I just land on rocks >.<

Won't be here next weekend but I should be the week after with new face protection and a revolver too :)

Landing on rocks eyyy? ok im not saying anything smart must hold back.
    but in advance i will say bailor :D see ya in 2 weeks so

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Hi All,

HRTA will be closed, this Saturday the 11th September, we will be open on Sunday the 12th, if any one can pass the word on to people, thanks.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I can see Despot turning that awesomeface to a sad face now...
    Paul did anyone leave in a black King Arms speed loader? It's a 200 round one, black in colour? If they didn't someone stole it on me :(

Damn Paul you will give me a day of withdrawl symtoms oh well see ya sunday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I'll be out this Sunday myself.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I'll be out this Sunday myself.

Are you sure :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

andy_g wrote: »
    Are you sure :P

Hopefully, well thats the plan anyway :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

What can I say Great games this evening !
    cann't wait for Sunday

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Howya folks - I'll be up Sunday. Need to get out after two weeks of holidays.
    And Lefty ... awesomeface survives everything but a face full of bbs ... and I've an app for that now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Howya folks - I'll be up Sunday. Need to get out after two weeks of holidays.
    And Lefty ... awesomeface survives everything but a face full of bbs ... and I've an app for that now.

OH GOODY, large slow moving target just for me:p:p:p:p:p:p

Yeahhh!!!! I'll be out Sunday. F*cking A!!!!
    Ahem...
    Who else is out Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Shocking news.

Wait for it...

Wait...

I'll be there. BOOM.

Jesus!
    No way!
    See you then:)

I haven't seen the new site yet, so I owe it a visit. Any clue what the ground is going to be like after this weather?

NakedDex wrote: »
    I haven't seen the new site yet, so I owe it a visit. Any clue what the ground is going to be like after this weather?
    I'd say it'd be a bit muddy, but a lot of the tracks seem to just hold water, so there'll be some big puddles, etc.

Chairsofting has made me soft. This chair is incredibly comfortable and not at all wet, muddy or cold.

Chairsofting has made me soft. This chair is incredibly comfortable and not at all wet, muddy or cold.
    Pfffftttt bailor.

Mhm. Rumour has it you're a filthy student. I'm holding down a pair of jobs and travelling the country to cover American football games. Bail out of that...

Mhm. Rumour has it you're a filthy student. I'm holding down a pair of jobs and travelling the country to cover American football games. Bail out of that...
    Biotch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Site will be grand Dex - it's given for ok-ish tomorrow and sunny on Sunday.

I do that during the week, but with jet engines.

I do that during the week, but with jet engines.
    But you've gone to college, I need to do that LC thing...

Exactly. Like I said, a dirty, filthy student.

Still, could be worse, you have time left before you become the second lowest form of life on Earth; A college student...

Exactly. Like I said, a dirty, filthy student.

Still, could be worse, you have time left before you become the second lowest form of life on Earth; A college student...
    Well...

Ironically, I was going to call out three weeks ago but I had a problem with an actual bailer and spent the day on the farm trying to repair it. Does that count as bailing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Might be out this sunday to do the outdoor version of chairsofting, whatever you'd call that, chairless-soft I suppose.

I'm contemplating bringing my chair, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Anyone got any stanag/m4 mids I could get tomorrow? Lend or buy, I have a nice FNC to play with now but having long shunned the west, my armory has a serious lack of compatible magazines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Anyone got any stanag/m4 mids I could get tomorrow? Lend or buy, I have a nice FNC to play with now but having long shunned the west, my armory has a serious lack of compatible magazines.

I have 2 decent ones you can have FOC they are spares.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement