Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Cheers, now to actually find the GPS and enter them in. Anyone got co-ords for where my GPS is?

See you then kid, muchos gracias.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

N52deg 30.534 , W6deg 14.123 approx i just looked at the area on tomtom and marked rough spot.... should get you near the gate, left side of road , gate has a traffic cone on it... see ya tomorrow Dex

awww no your there aswell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

NakedDex wrote: »
    Cheers, now to actually find the GPS and enter them in. Anyone got co-ords for where my GPS is?

See you then kid, muchos gracias.
    N12deg in your glove box W 7deg see ya then pal :D
    andy_g wrote: »
    awww no your there aswell :P

yep me and the bogman making a special appearance, we will be the slow moving grumpy old f@rts (i speak just for aido really) see ya then :)

It's in the car alright. I'm not bothered going out to it. Google Maps won't accept them as co-ords though. Puts the location somewhere in the Atlantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I might not make it out, my lift is looking less certain.

Anyone heading anywhere near town able to help me out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's in the car alright. I'm not bothered going out to it. Google Maps won't accept them as co-ords though. Puts the location somewhere in the Atlantic.
    you know were red barn is?just go past them next cross roads turn left,bout half a mile down on yer left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Jesus, sh*t, f*ck, something majorly personal and important came up:(. I gotta bail. Sorry guys.

You mistake me for someone who's actually had time to get out for a game with in the last eighteen months. I have no idea where Red Barn is either.

You mistake me for someone who's actually had time to get out for a game with in the last eighteen months. I have no idea where Red Barn is either.

Thats because you=bailor dex :P

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

53.508654,-6.234748 taken from google maps......???? hope to see you there...

• Advertisement

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Spank you kind sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

from ovi maps.. 53 30 40 n. 6 14 5 w
    aka gracedieu ballyboughal gracedieu
    so me nokia tells me:)

With all this effort, I nearly feel guilty for not bringing an actual rifle to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Great games today folks - awesome indeed.
    Apologies to Dogwatch for the torrent of abuse that was released after being shot in the head in the river (for the 8th time Peter!) - I'd say it's most unlike me, but generally that level of filth is reserved for road rage...

Some good games today let me be the first to say good job to our in house reporter Dex.

And let me be the first to say leftflip=bailor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yeah jesus Lefty even I was out today, ya bailor.

Was good to be back out again. It might even turn into a regular thing, who knows :D. And some good games indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Lads, f*ck off.
    (Meant in the nicest way possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

Great day out. P.K had my aeg fixed, thanks for that.

I experienced being shot in the face, so will probably buy a face mesh.

Got killed lots of times, but at least with skirmish you can come in and try again. By the end of the day I sucked a little bit less. Thanks guys.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Lads, f*ck off.
    (Meant in the nicest way possible)

Dude, I even brought the awesome today...
    Joking aside, you missed a good day Ger. I even got talked into getting into the river (naturally, I wasn't wearing the multicam today - there's no way I'd have been subjecting the gucci to the river).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Great day and thanks to one and all.
    Now to try fix me gun... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Great craic today, thanks to one and all. Good to get out for a run around.
    (naturally, I wasn't wearing the multicam today - there's no way I'd have been subjecting the gucci to the river).

I think its best you stick to your mc kev, the od onsie just didnt seem to suit ya:D

No knocking the onesie PK. :D
    and thanks again for the help with the gun

I was rooting through the photos on the camera briefly earlier, and boy did I find a corker. I didn't even realise I got it.

Today's photo awards go to Aidan for being the most photogenic man on the field, and Joe for providing a photo that made me roar with laughter when I saw it.

I'm going to boot up the old Photoshop computer now and go through them properly. I'll have a few up tonight hopefully.

Cheers Dex - good to have you out today, even if there was no sign of an aeg!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Great games today folks - awesome indeed.
    Apologies to Dogwatch for the torrent of abuse that was released after being shot in the head in the river (for the 8th time Peter!) - I'd say it's most unlike me, but generally that level of filth is reserved for road rage...

No need to apologise. You are very hard to miss even for me.

When you are as awesome as you are, it is very difficult to be tolerant towards normal players such as me and others. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pleasure to play with and against you always. Looking forward to the next time.:D:D:D

Hey, I had an AEG with me. Actually, I even had my pistol and claymore, plus a couple of 40mm grenades. I just chose to shoot with a camera instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

To all the less awesome who were there today, THANK YOU all for making today an enjoyable adventure and I hope to repeat it soon.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

Great day today always good craic to play with 'Regs' and delighted to have my ak74 debut. Highlight of the day: River Camping.

Cant wait to see them pics Dex.

Dogwatch wrote: »
    No need to apologise. You are very hard to miss even for me.

When you are as awesome as you are, it is very difficult to be tolerant towards normal players such as me and others. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pleasure to play with and against you always. Looking forward to the next time.:D:D:D

Cheers Peter.
    Great day overall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Another good day thanks lads, kev you lost all claims to awesomeness when you cried like a little girl in the river!!!
    To ger,,,, your a bailer!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement