Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

o1s1n wrote:
    Well it was originally to do with you referring to airsoft as a weapon, but now I don't know anymore :confused::confused::confused:

LOL Sorry will try not to say the W word again :)

But seriously if someone gives me a bit of gas they get to try out the lump of metal :) (and it is feckin heavy!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

That 226 will compliment your ww2 load out nicley:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd offer up my own but it'll all be going on my m9 if it appears tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

o1s1n wrote:
    *covers Irish_trinitys eyes*

LMAO :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

So whos heading out tomorro?
    Anyone up for meeting up at the Spire?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Wont be able to meself [god im dying for a shoot out] might be heading up next saturday if all goes well.
    btw very nice usp Mark i think got a glimpse of it last time i was up but she looks nice with the silencer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Mark_Sc wrote:
    So whos heading out tomorro?
    Anyone up for meeting up at the Spire?

If you mean tomorrow as in 'Friday', then you are going to have a very lonely time in HRTA.

If you mean tomorrow as in 'Saturday', then I'll be there, but won't be anywhere near the spire.

It's straight forward enough to get to, so you shouldn't need anyone to show you the way. Check my sig for directions/map.

Wont be able to meself [god im dying for a shoot out] might be heading up next saturday if all goes well.
    btw very nice usp Mark i think got a glimpse of it last time i was up but she looks nice with the silencer

Thanks scope i still havent gotten around to stanping some markings on the side or putting a layer of laquar over it but soon it'll look the buisness...Oh and i have a bag of marshmallows that says you do show up tomorro;)
    If you mean tomorrow as in 'Friday', then you are going to have a very lonely time in HRTA.

If you mean tomorrow as in 'Saturday', then I'll be there, but won't be anywhere near the spire.

It's straight forward enough to get to, so you shouldn't need anyone to show you the way. Check my sig for directions/map.

Yea i ment saturday and thats ok i know the way i just did'nt want a lonley bus ride

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

myself and anto are goin, its gonna be bloody wet tho, anyone got a frogman loadout?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It might clear up. I'm comin and bringin a guy borrowing kit and a first timer rental:D Time for some ass kickin:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

liamo333 wrote:
    That 226 will compliment your ww2 load out nicley:D

Naw the P226 is for the SWAT look.

The WW2 project is working from a different list. First get the German gear and then work on the US Airbourne look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

looks like ill be there tomorrow afterall, was supposed to be going camping with a few friends, but with the crappy weather it doesnt look like it's happening, will try drag some of them along with me...

cant wait to try out my mp5 now that's working properly again... mwahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

due to irelands fantastic weather system its cancelled....

Liam you coming?

due to irelands fantastic weather system its cancelled....

Phew! I was getting worried after reading the sms from Simon suggesting an indoor BBQ!!!!

I was imagining everyone showing up for airsoft tomorrow only to find a few fire engines and the charred remains of HRTA.
    ....And everyone looking at Simon as he says "At least I have chicken", ala Leroy Jenkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

I should be up this Sunday with the bro and nephew, got rid of the relatives :p.
    Just hope the weather turns out ok :/. So if anyone is still intrested in downloading http://files.filefront.com/Scions+of+Fate+v13+02+07+2007/;6713136;/fileinfo for me !!!! lol(can i bribe someone with a shot of gas?) :p and i know I'm an mmoprg whore.

P.S does Paul have a microwave up their? :/ thinking of food :p

I'll do that

How many going on sunday?

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Liam you coming?

No:( My dad told my uncle that i would show him my ASGs and im broke:(

Prob be out nextweek:)

Rito

• Advertisement

Ok just realised that i have enough for the this, a metal body, a couple of spare mags bits and other bits if i don't go this weekend;

<had to remove link as I couldnt stop it signing people into my account>

So sorry guys guess ill be there next weekend

get it!!!

Nice isn't it

EyesOnly wrote:
    I should be up this Sunday with the bro and nephew, got rid of the relatives :p.
    Just hope the weather turns out ok :/. So if anyone is still intrested in downloading http://files.filefront.com/Scions+of+Fate+v13+02+07+2007/;6713136;/fileinfo for me !!!! lol(can i bribe someone with a shot of gas?) :p and i know I'm an mmoprg whore.

P.S does Paul have a microwave up their? :/ thinking of food :p

Weather on sunday is to ok...a few showers.

And nope, no microwave.

And nope, no microwave.
    Looks like I'll have to bring a can of Spam up with me then :p, oh i still got that ration pack i got from icoa ages ago :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

or you could go the shop

some of us don't have cars....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Mark_Sc wrote:
    some of us don't have cars....

some of us do and are very generous in offering a lift to the shop if we're going :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

like me and keith for example. always giving lifts.

• Advertisement

wouldn't know where the closest shop was anyway,does it have hot food on a Sunday? .. could always cook Sunday dinner and bring it down in the engine bay :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement