Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That would be assosciating with the enemy! His wife would have to court martial him, or we could...he heh heh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

o1s1n wrote:
    Is Nonex not going to Barrage himself? I thought he would be.

was talking to him today he said he might drop up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I know i say this every week :rolleyes: but it looks like ill have to wait till next saturday atleast before im up again. Hopefully ill have my mp7 holster and pistol holsters sorted by then

What he said but replace MP7 with M4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Your getting a m4 holster ? Cool:D

holster/ sling...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Nonex must have gone to Barrage today - dropped by HRTA at 15:00, noone home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

He did. I was kinda hoping he'd play....woulda liked to take a few potshots at him :p

ambro25 wrote:
    Nonex must have gone to Barrage today - dropped by HRTA at 15:00, noone home :(

yea, he came up cos no one showed up in the morning..

All well and good, lads... but now, where and how the heck can I get BBs' in time for this week-end's Pred trip, eh? EH?!? :rolleyes:

At Predator ? :)

• Advertisement

Didn't know they sold any, sm@rt bum ;)
    Fine then, problem solved :)

ambro25 wrote:
    Fine then, problem solved :)

Glad to be of service ;)

Ah sure anyway...even if they don't sell them, I'm sure you'll find millions lying around on the ground when you get there....

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Ok so a group of 9 of us should be at h.r.t.a. this saturday, will many of you guys be there?

I think my appearance at Barrage yesterday was my last skirmish until Shiva Jr. makes an appearance sometime this month :mad:

Shiva wrote:
    I think my appearance at Barrage yesterday was my last skirmish until Shiva Jr. makes an appearance sometime this month :mad:

Don't ":mad: " this, 'tis the absolute bestest-grandest-uber-super event in any man's life ...you just wait and see ;)

Crave, if the Pred thing falls through (ya never know), sure I'll be there.

Yeah, I didn't mean it in that sense...looking forward to it immensely.

But he'll have two five year old siblings to annoy him, so its not like I'm a complete newbie in the "new recruit" business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Phew! That was close. This thread almost went to that dreaded place....page 2.

Anyway...after my brief stint away from airsoft last weekend, I'll be back in HRTA on saturday. And looks like there'll be some decent weather for a change as well.

Wish I could have gone to Barrage or HRTA last weekend, but something came up that took priority over airsoft (yes, it can happen)

Well, it sounds (reads?) like the Predator thingy is slowly dying of death, so I will be there Saturday, and probably Sunday too.

Erm... 'tis gonna be my third trip to HRTA, so:

can I please have at least one game this time? :D

ambro25 wrote:
    Well, it sounds (reads?) like the Predator thingy is slowly dying of death, so I will be there Saturday, and probably Sunday too.

Erm... 'tis gonna be my third trip to HRTA, so:

can I please have at least one game this time? :D
    since you asked nicely.... we'll think about it ;)

looks like predator will probably be a no-go alright, so ill probably be at hrta

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

i was planning on going saturday but just rememberd im going to get drunk in a carpark for 3 days instead (Day of Darkness festival)

so il have a really itchy trigger finger by the next weekend

• Advertisement

Well my 8 has gone to bout 6 but I'm sure as hell gonna be there with or without them! Should still be good numbers right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

I hope to be going, its been a few weeks for me and I find Im missing the buzz ye get when the plastic starts to fly.

Certianly helps you vent that weeks worth of office stress:D

Think it may be time to get more toys....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Dont think I'm gonna make it, just spent 120E on a gun case.

whats a good time to turn up at? and does any1 wanna meet at the spire and travel together as it will be my first time gettin there

Pending the 'what time' answer (I woulnd't know, i haven't been on a Saturday yet), tell you what - assuming you've got wheels, just get on the M50 North and take the next exit after the airport (so, Swords), then wait at the petrol station on your right at the roundabout at the end of the dual carriage way - I'll drop by & you can follow me.

BTW - anyone need a lift from the South (Knocklyon/Rathfarnham/Dundrum) tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

From the few times Ive been I think 11.30ish and then usually some prepping before the games begin. May be a tad damp tomorrow I think:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Crave wrote:
    whats a good time to turn up at? and does any1 wanna meet at the spire and travel together as it will be my first time gettin there

I have a friend coming to his first game tommorrow. Perhaps you can both meet at the spire. At least if you get lost you can be lost together :D

I suggest getting the 41 bus at 9:30am or the 41c bus at 9:45am. (they are a bit late sometimes)

Should I tell my friend to meet you at the spire at 9:15am? The bus journey is an hour and the walk is about 20 mins.

I may be around on sunday

Ok now i don't know what to do, cause I'm in knocklyon and could get a lift with ambro, or I could meet your friend at the spire, Lift sounds good as I have to bring all my gear. If i was gettin a lift ambro where should I meet ya?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Getting my gear together for tomorrow..................
    Batteries are charging.........
    Will I make it or sleep till late???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement