Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Why not take apart your gun put it in a rucsac and drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I think you mis-read my post!

I meant drive your bike. Or is it a push bike?

It's the push variety!
    I actually considered cycling down, put the cycle back would be a killer...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

what about the train?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Are you heading up this weekend yourself scope?
    looks like yea :) , realy hope me mp7 is working by then but ah well ive me good old reliable shoty if all else fails.

Will anyone whos going have any .25g+ bb's they would be willing sell?
    Really wanna use the g-spec but only have .23s.

kdouglas wrote:
    what about the train?

You mean get the train past Swords into dublin, then the bus back out to HRTA?
    I suppose I could, but I have to be back for work at 6.30, it's a lot of messing about... :(

Will anyone whos going have any .25g+ bb's they would be willing sell?
    Really wanna use the g-spec but only have .23s.

ill have some with me you can use if i make it but unfortunetly i wont have enough for sale though

I suppose I could, but I have to be back for work at 6.30, it's a lot of messing about... :(
    i see what you mean, come down early and leave early i guess? bit messy though alright

• Advertisement

ill have some with me you can use if i make it but unfortunetly i wont have enough for sale though

How many? I'm not looking for much.

ive only got about 1/2 a bag and my aug doesnt like anything else ive got :( ill be able to give ya plenty enough for a boltaction anyway assuming i do make it on saturday

Thank you very much:D Will see if I've enough money to get out.

crap, ya the walkon on fee! :confused:
    *opens wallet*
    *attacked by a moth*

ill scrape some together some way

crap, ya the walkon on fee! :confused:
    *opens wallet*
    *attacked by a moth*

ill scrape some together some way

I know how you feel:(

scope: gimme a shout if you want a lift from town on saturday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

what train you getting? if it goes by you could always go the malhide station and taxi / bus from there, Maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ciarancummins

There is a Bus Eireann service from Dundalk that goes through swords. It's quite regular and will save you travelling all over the place:

http://www.buseireann.ie/site/home/

It's easy enough to get from swords to HRTA, but maybe try organise a lift with some people coming from dublin (in swords),

Ciaran

i've no problem picking people up from swords village on my way through if anyone needs a lift, i've never walked to hrta from swords, but it takes about 3/4 mins in a car, i'd imagine it takes at least 20-30 on foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Well if you get the train into malahide station the 230 bus stops just oustside and can take you to swords.

• Advertisement

scope: gimme a shout if you want a lift from town on saturday morning
    Thanks KD wont no till tonight if im heading up or not, going to have to get the bus all on my lonesome if i do :(

There is a Bus Eireann service from Dundalk that goes through swords. It's quite regular and will save you travelling all over the place:

http://www.buseireann.ie/site/home/

It's easy enough to get from swords to HRTA, but maybe try organise a lift with some people coming from dublin (in swords),

Ciaran

Hmm, thanks for the info.

There's a bus that leaves Dundalk at 8.30am and arrives at Swords (By-pass) at 10.05.
    And there's a trip back at 16.15 that arrives back in Dundalk at 17.50.

Does anyone know where the Swords by-pass stop is? Is it far from HRTA?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=107207600005011071837.000001127b3db002e6d7c&ll=53.474153,-6.242981&spn=0.1271,0.32135&z=12&om=1

it'd be a bit of a walk tbh, but i can pick you up on my way through swords village

although getting the bus back at 16.15 might be a bit early.... normally finish around 1700/1730

Ahhhh, I dunno what to do, I was gonna bring my bike on the bus but it turns out that it's €11 each way to do so.

All in all, it's just too awkward to head down this Saturday, I may actually go this Sunday instead if there's a few going, might be able to get a lift down then. Otherwise, the Saturday after is a definite lift.

Thanks for the offer kdouglas. :)

no problem voodoo, wont be there sunday myself, but there might be a few other's going...

I'm there, are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Great day today lads, very good numbers and I'm shot to hell here. Welts everywhere :)

Sorry again to those on my own team that I shot, especially Andy (really really sorry again man!).

Will post piccies on this thread a bit later.....

aye, had good crack myself...

We had a few small indoor games at the end of the day with 6v4 and then a couple of 2v2 games aswell while people were waiting for lifts and such, they were a good laugh, everyone was using pistols only for the 2v2 games so made things interesting with limited rounds and single shot (well, except for my full auto m9 :D )

Well.. that's my last game at hrta for a while anyway, heading off to spend a month going around mainland europe on wednesday, so have fun while i'm away, look forward to shooting you all when i get back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

810902346_70070397a2.jpg

809989661_4f319472e3.jpg

809949317_615ec9d962.jpg

809949299_28170ed021.jpg

The rest are in the Airsoft set

• Advertisement

nice photos man, the b&w really looks good :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement