Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Those photos are amazing! A true artist:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well roll on next saturday....the missus and the little guy will be in sweden...so i will be at hrta short of changes in plans....

and gandalf...they are cool pics...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Fun day, thanks to all who played! It was muddy, wet, and exhausting, but I had a lot of fun and shall see you all again shortly. And apologies to all whom I was pimping Ground-Zero to for talking the ears off them :D

And cool pics Gandalf!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Looks like a good day, i havent been in a while due to work, but will hopefully be there next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

HRTA was great craic will be going again soon. I thought the military clothing was just for show but it all makes sense when your knee deep in the stream. :D Not what I was expecting but still allot of fun.

Will have to do something about me glasses I couldn't see a thing with them all foged up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,006 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

ScumLord wrote:
    HRTA was great craic will be going again soon. I thought the military clothing was just for show but it all makes sense when your knee deep in the stream. :D Not what I was expecting but still allot of fun.

Will have to do something about me glasses I couldn't see a thing with them all foged up.

Ah you need the military clothing. Gets you into character :)

ScumLord wrote:

i am currently looking at anti fog stuff on ebay dude..apparently, and i do mean APPARENTLY...it works

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

i am currently looking at anti fog stuff on ebay dude..apparently, and i do mean APPARENTLY...it works

Washing up liquid..put a small drop on a dry clean cloth...rub into the inside of the goggles for about 30 secs. Dry off using a clean cloth. Do not use water.

Just as effective...though you have to reapply it every day or two.

During the winter, I do this for the visor of my helmet as fogging is a big issue on cold days.

Washing up liquid..put a small drop on a dry clean cloth...rub into the inside of the goggles for about 30 secs. Dry off using a clean cloth. Do not use water.

Just as effective...though you have to reapply it every day or two.

During the winter, I do this for the visor of my helmet as fogging is a big issue on cold days.

wow, cool crazy..i will give that a go then...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Absolutely, Johnsons baby shampoo also works extremely well on scuba masks as I found out in Thailand last year, we all washed our hair with it at the same time whilst floating around the sea! :P

So i'll start the ball rolling for this week, whos heading down on Saturday? I'll be there for the first time with my mate, i'll be the guy sticking out a mile in all black SWAT gear. :D

• Advertisement

Looking foreward to seeing this swat loadout.

I should be there aswell:)

i should be loosing my hrta virginity this weekend too....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

aw... so many virgins i dont get to shoot... have fun guys

Voodoo: love the swat loadout btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Hee hee, thanks dude, shame you wont be there for the next few weeks, have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Washing up liquid..put a small drop on a dry clean cloth...rub into the inside of the goggles for about 30 secs. Dry off using a clean cloth.
    I've just been told by my biker friend spiting on the inside of the lens works aswell, but I can't see it being as clear as soap. But in a crunch..

Will have to try contacts again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

yeah, spit works well on diving masks.

I wont be there as i'll be in another couty getting very drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'll be there, its probably going to be pouring rain, so mabey more indoors combat, hmmm, the uzi and the deagle may be getting a lot of use

Should be there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Ill be another virgin losing his this saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I may be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

its yet another airsoftless weekend for me again, saving for holidays and working weekends overtime is really starting to bug me.....I needs my fix :mad:

what time are people going to get there at...the reason is i can only really spend half a day there....??

Around 10:30.

quick question, but what does H.R.T.A stand for?
    pack of rancheroes goes to the first correct answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

hit and run tactial airsoft

whers my crisps, i'm HUNGRY:D

right boys would love to go this weekend and pop my cherry, still can't believe i haven't been yet, will be there in two weeks time better be a good turn out

tonyj_mc wrote:
    hit and run tactial airsoft

LOL ! and the grand prize, pack of Rancheroes goes to Tony MC!
    next time your/im in hrta haha!

thanks for that, was wreckn my head for ages!

fletch... wrote:
    LOL ! and the grand prize, pack of Rancheroes goes to Tony MC!
    next time your/im in hrta haha!
    gonna hold you (at AEG point) to that

• Advertisement

liamo333 wrote:
    Around 10:30.

cool thanks liam...i will try to get there for around then....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement