Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

i might be there, but..... AHHHH MY BATTERY!!! where's the calculater for charging times??????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I'm giving it a miss this weekend....

But as i tell myself every weekend "ill go next weekend, definitly"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well, firstly thanks for the great time today. i could only stay half a day but i had a blast...for those who cant remember i was the guy leaving a trail of kit all over the gaff. A big thanks to paul for finding my m9...and also to the chap whose wife is about to give birth for finding the other half of my crane stock...cheer dude, i owe you one for that also....

someone did leave a green balaclava there by the way, so i think paul has it.

some truly amazing pieces of kit there...and the smoke layed down was hilarious. seems also there are a lot of people there who are lurking on these boards but have not joined yet....which is good news to be honest...

highlights of the day for me...
    my dboys cqb...i was friggen stunned by that..so stunned, i am a convertee to chinese gear for a while me thinks altho i dont recommend a m203 on them, i think the weight is a little too much but as an aeg 10/10.
    the chap in the bmw with the boot that looks like he was a russian mafia member!!! i dont think i have ever seen so much kit LOL...and thanks for letting me fire the desert eagle for comparison to the hfc...your tm is way better....and i think i put a bb or 2 in orbit when i fired..it truly is a hand cannon. i meant to ask you about the uzi...looks cool
    getting my m9 and stock back! woohoo!!
    no rain, no wind...perfect

lowlights
    the chap who split his lip quite badly when he fell, hope you are okay.
    m203 fiasco...better of throwing bb's or perhaps spitting them...lol
    christ its muddy out there...or well everywhere to be honest
    getting tagged by a friggen sniper....hate that...but to be fair to you, it was a great shot
    goggles...jeasus..i have to do something better the next time...fogged up all day...

scary bits
    yeah just climb that bank by the river, they are right over it...so i haul my ass over there, only to nearly get it taken off by a barrage of bb's last seen in the bb factory in china...a friggen blizzard... ....LOL

well i for one would go back...great environment, good laugh, everyone fairly relaxed (the odd tense moment)....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

sounds like a great day, god i havnt been their in ages, realy need to remedy that :( ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

m203 fiasco...better of throwing bb's or perhaps spitting them...lol

Are you having trouble getting it to work ?
    I'm having trouble with mine...it only fires intermittantly.
    I've been assuming its the cheap G&P grenades I was using, and I was about to pop for some King Arms grenades to see if they're any better.
    Whats up with yours ?

And on a side note...I'll be there tomorrow for an hour or two..anyone else showing up ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Yep, good day. Lots of Mud, ages scrubbing it off me boots:rolleyes:

Some very good games, some games where no one quite knew what was happening though but still good fun any way. Went into that stream more than a few times. Rolling around in muck , great fun.

Liked the capture the flag game, I hope your lip is alright mate, that was a bummer.

No rain, small miracle.

Played with CA M16 which I thought felt brilliant, I want one.

Shot at of sound people I'd never met which was cool,hello

Do it all again soon:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

the chap who split his lip quite badly when he fell, hope you are okay.

Am fine thanks, just needed a few stitches. Was amazed at how quickly I got seen in Beaumont - was back playing within 2 hours :)

Dar wrote:
    Am fine thanks, just needed a few stitches. Was amazed at how quickly I got seen in Beaumont - was back playing within 2 hours :)

well glad to hear it dude...and back playing...LOL man u are a better man then me...what did they say when u arrived in dressed in camo LOL...id say that was a sight....

Shiva wrote:
    Are you having trouble getting it to work ?
    I'm having trouble with mine...it only fires intermittantly.
    I've been assuming its the cheap G&P grenades I was using, and I was about to pop for some King Arms grenades to see if they're any better.
    Whats up with yours ?

And on a side note...I'll be there tomorrow for an hour or two..anyone else showing up ?

actually shiva it was king arms ones i used..one fired, one leaked all the time, looks like the valve is damaged and one was busted...so not too sure the king arms are all they are made out to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Yup, was a good day, god damn muck though is friggin everywhere, my holsters and mag pouches are detroyed! Anyone put that kind of gear through the washing machine before?

Highlight of the day was legging it from down the far end of the site toward the tanker, riddling some guy on the way with the last few rounds in the mag, hurling the empty mag on the ground, did a quick change and took out the only remaining player in my second game ever. Felt fantastic!

Lowlight of the day, standing ontop of the tanker and getting pinged in the back of the head! :D
    Oh, and slipping in the stream...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i will be at hrta the day that i turn 14 or 16 what is it know? i'm getting jealous

Don't worry you'll be 16 in no time

Trust me Trinity....when you're 40 you'll be wishing you could be 14 again :)

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Don't worry you'll be 16 in no time

Sorry im crap at maths... I may may take a year or two:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

and when i do i shall own you all muhhahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Not if we get in 2 years praccy ahead of ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Think my first time to HRTA will be this Saturday :o:o ( provided i get my gear from ehobby )

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Come Hell or high water I'll be there this weekend.
    I've got some new toys to shoot you all with:p

what is definitely needed is an mg....we really need to add that...of course the mighty cost will restrict that...buy dahm ...covering the laneway with an mg would be hell to penetrate...and also smoke nades....

LOL give Lemming a few more weeks, I am sure he will be able to supply good old M60 lovin soon :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Maybe we should start a new thread on who is going this Saturday?

Dr_Pepper wrote:

*gasp*

Blasphemy !!

This thread is sacred....it shall NOT be pushed aside to make way for a newer attendance thread !

Robster wrote:
    Come Hell or high water I'll be there this weekend.
    I've got some new toys to shoot you all with:p

Dito...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Shiva wrote:
    *gasp*

Blasphemy !!

This thread is sacred....it shall NOT be pushed aside to make way for a newer attendance thread !

Then maybe i should make a new thread with a poll on it to vote on whether or not we should make a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,006 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Dr_Pepper wrote:

Oh my god. Won't someone please think of the children? Without this thread they will all die.

NEW THREAD!!! Burn the newbie !!!

(tbh you should have a decent number turning up on a Sat. I might be there myself depend on how much work I get done around the gaff this week!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Should be there on sat too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

I'm hoping to go too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Should be there to, if only to shoot full auto into big muddy puddles, looks way cool man:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Back to page 1 you go!

Ill be there for defo this weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement