Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

ZygOte wrote:
    thanks muchly for the info guys! :) by the by does the hrta sell consumable such as gas? if not would anyone possibly have a spare can i buy from them?

No, HRTA (Paul) doesn't sell gas. At least not yet anyway. He does sell bb's at a great price though (5000 for €18), and some magazines. The odd time there are tactical vests etc for sale. You can also sometimes buy AEG's, but there is a long waiting list as far as I know, since he doesn't get them in very often.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

no worries, i think i have enough left to last the day, hopefully someone might be able to spot me a mag fillup if needed :)
    what time does the day usually kick off at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

If your pistol can take Green/Propane I can give you a mag fill or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

ZygOte wrote:
    no worries, i think i have enough left to last the day, hopefully someone might be able to spot me a mag fillup if needed :)
    what time does the day usually kick off at?

Anytime between 10:30 and 6pm....I've seen people show up anywhere in between those times. :D

10:30 is the opening time, with most people showing up around 11am because they are all lazy gits. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    If your pistol can take Green/Propane I can give you a mag fill or two.

'twud be much appreciated :)

• Advertisement

No problem man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Anytime between 10:30 and 6pm....I've seen people show up anywhere in between those times. :D

10:30 is the opening time, with most people showing up around 11am because they are all lazy gits. :p

Typical Irish punctuality. Just tell everyone it starts at 8:30 and you should have everyone arriving bang on 10:30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Is there gonna be a game monday or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

i will open monday, if any one will come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Ill be up monday then

• Advertisement

I should be there on Monday Paul, along with at least 3-4 others, maybe 5-6.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Did you up the motor and/or battery?

new battery too, the motor is the only stock piece left, but i may upgrade it later, also ordered a couple of shimming kits as i may have to fine tune it more later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

so for a noob - whats the best day to come along? saturday is out for me - is sunday or monday the better option guys?

Saturday's the big day for numbers. Sunday will probably have more there then Monday but small games can be fun too. I'd say go for whichever day is easier for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

cheers mate. ill probably hold off for a saturday then, no point tryin to squeeze too much into a busy weekend already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Good Job guys. Glad to see people on-time today. Sorry to the two i TK'd. We should do more rushes as warmups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I enjoyed that immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Who were ya boston?

Newbie in the green jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Boston wrote:
    I enjoyed that immensely.

Welcome to the dark side Joe :D

Did you make your mind up on an AEG?

• Advertisement

Not really, but I've mad my mind up with regards camo, knee pads, elbow pads, masks and helmet. I'm less opposed to platic having used a Dboy m4 all day.

Boston were you the person who lost the bb's?

liamo333 wrote:
    Boston were you the person who lost the bb's?

I don't think lost is the right word, but yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Boston wrote:

huh?

huh?

Lost implies I don't remember where I left them, I do, exactly. They where yonked either by accident or deliberately. Paul sorted me out though, which was nice since it was by own fault for not putting them in my bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Good day yesterday.
    Seeing the 5 man team take out 20 odd defenders was cool and I will get that ninja with the pump action, one of these days!!

Yep, the rushes were good warm ups, for sure:cool:

Boston wrote:
    Lost implies I don't remember where I left them, I do, exactly. They where yonked either by accident or deliberately. Paul sorted me out though, which was nice since it was by own fault for not putting them in my bag.

jeasus thats terrible dude....i have seen people share everything there..sad day for the game IF some muppet took them...no honour and no code...probably cheats as well...

That was seriously good, had a good view of yer man (conor?) coming up at the end and nailing the 3 lads at the tanker from the rear. It will probably be a few weeks before I get back as I want to have camo next time.

Boston wrote:

Well I found them in my tool box yesterday, must have mistaken them for mine as they were right beside my kit. I will get them to you asap.

Sorry:o Wont happen again:D

• Advertisement

liamo333 wrote:
    Well I found them in my tool box yesterday, must have mistaken them for mine as they were right beside my kit. I will get them to you asap.

Sorry:o Wont happen again:D

excellent news...i would hate to have to carry everything...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement