Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Oberleutnant

Might head along test out the new M14 but with the Stones gig on in slane might be to much hassle to get to swords down the M50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

yep, Im foregoing HRTA for Mick and Keef tomorrow:p
    Paint it Black!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Robster wrote:
    I wont be back skirmishing till
    Sept.1st:(
    Stupid weddings and such

WeddingS? Do all your fiances not about each other? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

o1s1n wrote:
    WeddingS? Do all your fiances not about each other? ;)

o1s1n are you going?
    Want a lift? - i'll be out in Bray in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Confirming I'll be there tomorrow for a half-day (first half), and picking up davvowl on the way. PM'd him to get in touch with Paul to sort a rental if he needs it. Anyone else needs lift from Rathfarnham/Knocklyon? Room for one more, I'm setting off at 10, swinging by Cathedral to pick davvowl then quays back to M50. Post in here or PM me, I'll check once more in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

ambro25 wrote:
    Confirming I'll be there tomorrow for a half-day (first half), and picking up davvowl on the way. PM'd him to get in touch with Paul to sort a rental if he needs it. Anyone else needs lift from Rathfarnham/Knocklyon? Room for one more, I'm setting off at 10, swinging by Cathedral to pick davvowl then quays back to M50. Post in here or PM me, I'll check once more in a while.

Holy crap i too am leaving from Knocklyon with free seats.
    So if ur guys wanna spend a whole day i can bring them back.
    See u on the m50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

hey guys, who runs hrta? I have a question for them, I'm in contact with a paintball site down here in the south who might consider Airsoft, he has asked to see a coulple of Airsort sites and I thought hrta would be a perfect addition the the list, but I would like to ask permission first, as to whether it would be ok to mention hrta.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

check out hrta.ie, the owner is paul, posts here under the name nonex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭davvowl

ok guys, my first time at hrta was just great, thanks everyone for the big fun, the bb's, the wonderful weather, and the sticky mud :)

ill be back next week, probably with a friend (yeah ! french invasion !)

Master of the Universe

As I mentioned in another thread the Salute show is on next weekend. So you'd want to contact Paul and see if he'll be there or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

also have him contact the lads at barage for info as they are looking at starting airsoft aswell as paintball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

paul will be at salute but hrta should still be open

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

qick qestion.when you get hit where do you go and is ther a max of hits or is it like you get hit and go out for a minute and your back in??????????

Master of the Universe

qick qestion.when you get hit where do you go and is ther a max of hits or is it like you get hit and go out for a minute and your back in??????????

Different rules for different games. Sometimes you have infinite regen, other times it's one hit and you're out for the remainder of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

being a newbie myself , ive been reading that a few of us havent been to HRTA yet ,just wondering if any newbie wants to get together sometime next week and head to HRTA together saftey in numbers in all :D:D:D ,not sure if this is in the right thread, anyone intrested let know thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭davvowl

ill come with a 100% newb friend of mine this saturday if theres people there
    (i heard theres some event going on this weekend, can anyone confirm if hrta will be open ?)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

As much as I'd love to go this week, I am working on saturday, and I'd also prefer to wait untill I get my own AEG.
    :(

Good call on it though, strength in numbers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

The 'Salute' event is happening this saturday and Paul is heading to that. HRTA will not be open unless Paul can find someone to stand in for him.

www.salute.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

The 'Salute' event is happening this saturday and Paul is heading to that. HRTA will not be open unless Paul can find someone to stand in for him.

www.salute.ie
    er... yes, HRTA will be open, Mel is running things next weekend in paul's absence, and he'll only be up the road if he's needed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

www.salute.ie
    Is that now public????
    I was informed that is was secret when i posted up about it. If it is now public Oisin you might restore it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

what are the odds of getting some cadpat or something at that salute thing? I'd been told about it, but according to that website its got some military surplus stalls on site....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Hrta will be open on saturday 25/08/07,
    I will be at the salute show,and will be back and ford to hrta all day.
    if anyone is interested in marshalling for me on saturday,they can call or pm me,
    thank's
    paul.

Is that now public????
    I was informed that is was secret when i posted up about it. If it is now public Oisin you might restore it?

How can a publicly advertised event be secret? Who was trying to keep it secret??

Paul mentioned on saturday and last wednesday that he would be attending Salute.

When asked if HRTA would be open, he said it would be if he could find someoe to open/close it. As you know, Mel doesn't normally stay until 6pm when HRTA closes, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Well the attendance of airsoft playerys with a stall, demonstration and range were supposedly secret.

Here's what he said;

'we are working on some thing and it was not to be said on the public forms.
    i wound like the this thread taken down if it can be, thanks'

I had a few opinons on the subject so i posted them up and this was his response. Oisin said he can restore the thread. I heard about it from 2 guys in the safezone what...3 weeks ago or was it 4. They had a big meeting in the CQB section after the days skirmishing.

Well the attendance of airsoft playerys with a stall, demonstration and range were supposedly secret.

Here's what he said;

'we are working on some thing and it was not to be said on the public forms.
    i wound like the this thread taken down if it can be, thanks'

I had a few opinons on the subject so i posted them up and this was his response. Oisin said he can restore the thread. I heard about it from 2 guys in the safezone what...3 weeks ago or was it 4. They had a big meeting in the CQB section after the days skirmishing.

Well the event itself was not a secret, nor the fact that a few players would be attending...

Maybe now, but it was a few weeks ago.

nonex wrote:
    Hrta will be open on saturday 25/08/07,
    I will be at the salute show,and will be back and ford to hrta all day.
    if anyone is interested in marshalling for me on saturday,they can call or pm me,
    thank's
    paul.

Cool. That clears that up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

can people tell me what can be rented at hrta and how many monies it will cost me (when i do get going) and how much is entry alone?

according to the HRTA website full day with AEG rental and 200 rounds is 45 euro,half day is 25 euro ,walk on full day 25 euro and walk on half day 15 euro, attending monday - friday is by appointment only ,HRTA.ie has a contact number and email

• Advertisement

this so called secret in now posted on the airsoft bebo page linked on the airsoft bebo thread,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement