Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Just ask the nice Guard helo pilot for some footage, and you can composite it on the map :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i am on a definite maybe for saturday morning....a more definite maybe then last saturday that turned into a definite cant...

anyone , anyone , anyone bueller...anyone...?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

More than likely there on Sat, hopefully in my new Desert Tigerstripe Camo :)

I have a feeling Lemming will be along as well :)

gandalf wrote:
    More than likely there on Sat, hopefully in my new Desert Tigerstripe Camo :)

I have a feeling Lemming will be along as well :)

for some reason i cant order from fleck...their secure server times out for me...complete pain in the tits to be honest...

oh jaysus has he gotten the m60...?? should we all chip in for ammo for him? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

heading on saturday ,have to use a rental:( :(:(:( again but still going

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Will be there this saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

oh jaysus has he gotten the m60...?? should we all chip in for ammo for him? LOL

Only two hours to go ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS TORMENT!!!

Lemming wrote:
    Only two hours to go ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS TORMENT!!!

God help your co-workers when that puppy arrives. Might drop over tonight and have a look if you don't mind :)

gandalf wrote:
    God help your co-workers when that puppy arrives. Might drop over tonight and have a look if you don't mind :)

Sure, just give me a text first to make sure I've actually made it home (stupidly busy with work at the moment)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Lemming wrote:
    Sure, just give me a text first to make sure I've actually made it home (stupidly busy with work at the moment)

Just go home, who's gonna argue with the guy with the M60...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

that's a pretty precise delivery service :D

should be interesting taking delivery of that thing in work

Edit: agree with padmundo :)

Let us know if you need a lift home with it after work? It would be a good time to ask the boss for a raise right after delivery :D

gandalf wrote:
    Let us know if you need a lift home with it after work? It would be a good time to ask the boss for a raise right after delivery :D

ROFL,. the boss'll be wanting to play with it himself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

I've heard of desktop executive toys, but aren't you somewhat taking the p*ss here ? :D

You can call it the "problem customer" pacifier and rent it out to your accounts dept when they chase bad debtors.

PS - pics and review expected tonight, young man :)

[OnTopic] no airsofting this weekend for me, am away overseas... and will be having extensive discussions about a site/rental setup ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

I'm trying to head up on Saturday hopefully with another n00b.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

ambro25 wrote:
    I've heard of desktop executive toys, but aren't you somewhat taking the p*ss here ? :D

You can call it the "problem customer" pacifier and rent it out to your accounts dept when they chase bad debtors.

PS - pics and review expected tonight, young man :)

[OnTopic] no airsofting this weekend for me, am away overseas... and will be having extensive discussions about a site/rental setup ;)

Do keep us posted on that Ambro, a weekend away airsofting in France is just what the doctor ordered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

So anyone heading to HRTA on Sat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

The band of Hawks will be there.

chargin as we speak...jeeze i hate nicd...i mean i hate then...it like watching paint dry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just to let you know that a battery loses 1v for each 24 hours left un-used.
    So your better off charging the in the morning.
    By the time you get to use it tomorrow you willl be down at least .5v

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Dr_Pepper wrote:
    Just to let you know that a battery loses 1v for each 24 hours left un-used.
    So your better off charging the in the morning.
    By the time you get to use it tomorrow you willl be down at least .5v

Not a chance in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'll be there in the morning, hopefully we can have a game in the other field, havent tried it out yet

Skatedude wrote:
    I'll be there in the morning, hopefully we can have a game in the other field, havent tried it out yet

skate will you have the uzi...?? will you will you will you will you...

and dr pepper,as for the .5v, jeasus i have way more problems in airsoft then half a volt, i wish that was my only problem..!!! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Oberleutnant

I'll be there, proper slanted pocket vietnam OD shirt arrived today! :D

I'll be there, proper slanted pocket vietnam OD shirt arrived today! :D

ober, er, pants are mandatory

I'll be in my ODs as well as the Desert Tigerstripe didn't arrive today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

skate will you have the uzi...?? will you will you will you will you

It was a fancy full steel Ingram Mac wasn't it? Don't think I've heard of anyone getting an Uzi yet?

o1s1n wrote:
    It was a fancy full steel Ingram Mac wasn't it? Don't think I've heard of anyone getting an Uzi yet?

oh maybe it was, he had a problem with it and a gas issue from memory, so you maybe right o1s1n, dont know of any gas uzi's...

the tm uzi is one i would love to see before i buy, its one of those aeg's i cant make me mind up on...

by the way on a seperate note i heard the a&k m249's will be available end of sept...

gandalf wrote:
    I'll be in my ODs as well as the Desert Tigerstripe didn't arrive today :(

always the same, when you depend on the post the buggers never arrive, and the other crap like bills arrives super fast..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Oberleutnant

ober, er, pants are mandatory

not at all.........tiger stripe thong peter stringfellow style.......:D :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement