Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

The BIRMUDA TRIANGLE claims more gear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

holy crap, with all the gear up there it becoming like the ehobby site...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

on a serious note 2 of pauls rentals went for hop on saturday brand spanking ones at that

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Seriously? Man, that's not cool at all. Can he varify who returned what and more importantly who didn't?

man that sucks the big one...hopefully they will turn up..

he is going to have to ask for bigger down payments me thinks...

• Advertisement

kdouglas wrote:
    seriously? a mine? would they not remember where they put it?
    Heard they laid a couple and they forgot where they all were...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

wasnt aware of 2 rentals goin missing, but paul did mention 2 were brought back broken....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

padmundo wrote:
    Seriously? Man, that's not cool at all. Can he varify who returned what and more importantly who didn't?

You'd be surprised what people will steal, we've had snowboards go missing which we rented out to people, I mean it's not like you can hide them under your coat. It may be that Paul needs to write a number on each AEG and keep track of who it gets handed out to and whether it gets returned. It's a shame that people would be that dishonest but in my experience some people will just steal anything that's not nailed down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That seriously sucks if rentals are going missing. Stuff like that will completely change how the game is played. As for loosing stuff up in the field, I've lost mag, pistol, radio and bits off my gun all in the last 2 weekends. Got the pistol back though.

Paul suggested everyone do a walk of the field next time because there is pretty substantial list of items up there... 56 people doing a sweep of the field should come across most of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

sounds like a plan, i might find my p90 mag, hard to lose a mag thats nearly a foot long

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

In the same vein, this one @ Dr Pepper -

I have two *repeat* two of your mags :o

So I'm still down one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I found a scope.

+1 for things found.

I'm pretty sure I heard something about 2 guns going misssing as well. Also quite a few of rental guns died. Don't think that had much to do with the guns though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Afik that skope is dr peppers.

well thats why i carry everything and look like a roll of duct tape, pistol lanyards...and even then stuff falls off...pistol mags not engaged, or when you run you hit the release catches...

jeeze i lost that back of my crane stock one weekend (now duct taped), my pistol another, all found due to fellow players...thank god...

a walk on the field would be a good thing, the only think is i am not sure you may want them back after a week in the rain and dirt...

a good thing is to consider is duct tape as it will hold anything...i guess thats why the military use it so much...

kinda sad IF stuff is disappearing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

Actually it was Dar's, Pepper borrowed it. :rolleyes: All good now that it was found :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

... told ya' the pages could hit the triple digits :P

^The 2000th post in this thread^

• Registered Users Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

liamo333 wrote:
    ^The 2000th post in this thread^

We all know what that means. Hivemind, get ready for a pepperin' !
    *rubs his hands together menacingly*

2000s bbs heading your way hive:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Skatedude wrote:
    sounds like a plan, i might find my p90 mag, hard to lose a mag thats nearly a foot long
    Were you there last week? I handed a P90 high-cap into Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

krazy_8s wrote:
    I found a scope.

+1 for things found.

Did you hand it in?
    God i hope its Dar's.

Is it one of these?
    scp003.jpg

Also Paul found one of my m1911 mags :)
    so +2!

I also handed in an m14 mag last week which was meant to be dar's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Skatedude's P90 high-cap i have ,my lost and found is full of stuff,most people must forget to look or ask me for it back, the 2 guns where found later they had not being handed back to mel.

nonex wrote:
    Skatedude's P90 high-cap i have ,my lost and found is full of stuff,most people must forget to look or ask me for it back, the 2 guns where found later they had not being handed back to mel.

thanks god for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Dr_Pepper wrote:
    Did you hand it in?
    God i hope its Dar's.

Is it one of these?

It was, Dar is one of the Hawks right? Because I gave it to a Hawk. Man I need to learn some names.

Dar has red hair. Its why we orginally suspected he was the traitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Just a quick thanks to all at HRTA on saturday.Had a great day, first time at HRTA and highly recommend it to all that are new to airsoft.Saw some nice AEG and kit there that i would like to get, better start saving more cash. Long drive back to cork but it was well worth it.( I was the guy with the AK)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

there were several with AK's now tbh :D

glad you had a good time man, see you again soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

I was the guy from new zealand with a TM AK .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement