Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    And hence the suggestion of the 10 golden rules.
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvw1ObrAts
    These?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Will be there most of the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

ill be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

trying to get a baby sitter....all depends on that...weather looks fairly good as well..

from met eireann

Any rain or drizzle will die out tomorrow morning, to leave a dry day with some bright spells.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Tomorrow have to pick sister in law up at airport, brownie points and a half day at Hrta.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I may get back to HRTA tomorrow. I haven't been down in weeks due to a hectic work schedule and some traveling I had to do. I'm having a small operation on the 8th and won't be able to skirmish for a week afterwards, so I'm really eager to have a days skirmishing.

<---Crosses fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

If anyone is driving up from meath (im in Trim) or knows someone who is drop me a pm,

I've just moved down from dublin and would be interested in a lift up.

Thanks,

Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Hey just wondering if HRTA will be open next weekend (the 10th) seeing as i heard something about paul being at TFBB show.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

He told me he'd be open, I phoned him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if HRTA will be open next weekend (the 10th) seeing as i heard something about paul being at TFBB show.

I guessed that he would be if the ghosts are there demoing but thats just a guess. Paul?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

cant see him closing just because the ghosts are busy ,plenty of other teams and skirmishers will turn up. im more intrested in tomorow than next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crave
    Anybody know if HRTA is open the weekend of the toys4big boyz show?

Quote: Originally Posted by Lethal_Bullet
    Yeah, The Ghosts and Contractors are doing a demo. Shiva's got a stall and a minivan to keep it stocked and I suppose Paul will probably have a tent too. If he does then HRTA will have to be closed, but the weekend afterr will be mayhem with loads of noobs!

I guessed that he would be if the ghosts are there demoing but thats just a guess. Paul?

yes we are open on saturday the 10/11/07.
    Lethal_Bullet
    thats why you should not guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

nonex wrote: »
    Lethal_Bullet

Now, now Paul...lets show some respect to the Airsoft Guru :D

nonex wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crave
    Anybody know if HRTA is open the weekend of the toys4big boyz show?

Yeah, The Ghosts and Contractors are doing a demo. Shiva's got a stall and a minivan to keep it stocked and I suppose Paul will probably have a tent too. If he does then HRTA will have to be closed, but the weekend afterr will be mayhem with loads of noobs!

yes we are open on saturday the 10/11/07.
    Lethal_Bullet

I love you, platonically :D

Myself and gav will be back up. Looking forward to a full day! Cant wait actually, the CD's ive been blasting the sh1t out of in my garden just dont do it for me anymore :(

Should have 2 more with us, one definate.

Shiva wrote: »
    Now, now Paul...lets show some respect to the Airsoft Guru :D

I tried to change it to AA: Airsoft Addict, didn't work.

Sorry for the guessing paul.

Whats the story on the demos. I know somebody said that they'd be on all 4 days. Once a day? more often?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Whats the story on the demos. I know somebody said that they'd be on all 4 days. Once a day? more often?

That information is classified :D

Great fun yesterday! Really nice to meet the lads there and put faces to names! even though Im awful at remembering.

I was knackered so much that I went to bed when I got home (my hangover had caught up with me).
    Cannot wait for the next visit, which for me will probably be in two weeks time! Hopefully Ill get to use the vsr.

And Im never gonna shout bang kill out loud again! What a silly thing to do! :)

yeah it was pretty good , my armour got me into trouble ,cant wait to see the bus out in the field

kdouglas wrote: »
    That information is classified :D

F0ck-a-doodle-doo.
    Not Again:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Is there anyone going to hrta from bray??

i was just wondering would i be able to get a lift?

thanks

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    yeah it was pretty good , my armour got me into trouble ,cant wait to see the bus out in the field

Bus you say?

a big old double decker. Get windows blacked out and it would be classic for some pistol CQB.

Mk23 Socom FTW :)

Dunno if he's still getting the Chech Amphibious 16 seater APC...

Thats Classifed information too

Gatling wrote: »
    Thats Classifed information too

FFS! You have got to be sh1tting me. Not you aswell:mad:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Just a reminded lads that the helicopter and second hand garda cars are also classified and not to be talked about on a public forum.

Boston wrote: »
    Just a reminded lads that the helicopter and second hand garda cars are also classified and not to be talked about on a public forum.

ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

wasnt there talk of underground bunkers, tactical nukes, phalanx weapons, knives, sharp sticks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I believe someone mentioned stones.

• Advertisement

not suppost to be telling anybody this ,but there is unmarked attack aircraft based at the airport that will provide full close air support for future missions at HRTA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement