Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

I thought we agreed it would be a strip search...

Don't tell me we have found yet another use for silicon spray :D

So is anyone heading this Saturday 10th?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Boston wrote: »
    Everyone that comes to the stand should be handed an Airsoft gun, if they start pointing it at their own friends/family/team then they have to be lethal bullet.

No, then theur my nutjob friend danny who isnt allowed to keep his kit at his house:p

Trust me, if I were to mess with them my dad would take out the mitre saw:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Have a group of ten going.:D

To the lads going off topic and messing, please stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Cool I'll be there for a bit with some new toys to test :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

We're itching to get out again. Should get out in the next 2-3 weeks:)

Crave wrote: »
    Have a group of ten going.:D

To the lads going off topic and messing, please stop.

You manage to grab a load of lads from college el Presidente?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

I did indeed, Only got 4 guys renting but... thats because a few of the members got their own stuff!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I should be going tommorow on sunday, anyone else heading?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I think I'll go.

Woops wrong thread.

• Advertisement

It was good today, numbers were not huge but enjoyable nonetheless.

Thanks to Daragh for taking the lead and organising the games and also injecting some tactics into our team performance. 2-0 capture the flag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

YAR, victory!
    Good day, good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Thinking of heading myself. what time will people be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

got no numbers for sunday, so sorry hrta is closed sunday so i will be at the rds for the t4bb show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

hoplite wrote: »
    It was good today, numbers were not huge but enjoyable nonetheless.

Thanks to Daragh for taking the lead and organising the games and also injecting some tactics into our team performance. 2-0 capture the flag :D

Coughthatguythatdonethegrabinthesecondgamewaswearingmagicbodyarmourcough

Great feckn day allright. Particularally enjoyed the 2 man team game at the end in the failing light. Cheers to the dude (daragh?) with the m14 who led the day along. Looking forward to seeing that bus in action!

Arcto wrote: »
    Coughthatguythatdonethegrabinthesecondgamewaswearingmagicbodyarmourcough

Great feckn day allright. Particularally enjoyed the 2 man team game at the end in the failing light. Cheers to the dude (daragh?) with the m14 who led the day along. Looking forward to seeing that bus in action!

Cough sourgrapes :) seriously the guy in question genuinely did not think he was hit he was asking me after the game if I saw him get shot. I didnt as I spent the final minutes of the game in the laneway of death but its one of those classic airsoft situations he was so busy legging it that he genuinely may not have felt the bbs.

I enjoyed the game cos it lasted a good while with a good ebb and flow and use of tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Yeah twas a good day allright. The games with spawns far away from the mainbase's are brilliant. And the portacabins and steel containers add on odd elemt to the games. Hopefully be back up before xmass.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ok who's going on saturday ,considering how many AEGS were sold at Toys4 should be good few newbies,
    The newest Airsoft team the Zimmer's making the first official outing:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I'll be there, that Joe Duffy show put me in the mood for firing my AEG at old people, and what better pensioners to take pot shots at than the Zimmerframers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

I'll probably be there Saturday, not sure yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i should be ther ewith some new kit. got me a Classic Army M14 Scout and a M11A1.

And some fancy new boots

i should be ther ewith some new kit. got me a Classic Army M14 Scout and a M11A1.

And some fancy new boots

Nice!

be wearing new multicam,

i hear a celebrity might make an appearance:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

is anyone else like me beginning to feel this thread is almost part of the fabric of airsoft in ireland...?? kinda miss it when it goes to page 2...its somehow just not right when its on page 2...

would be priceless in a year or so to print it out to show the progression..

its weird alright .when you have to search for the thread .its just not right ,
    should be stickied

Gatling wrote: »
    be wearing new multicam,

i hear a celebrity might make an appearance:D:D:D

You heard right, i should be there alright.
    :D:D

Yeah, Fiach, picked it up on Sunday from MIA but swore i wouldn't. Tried to get somebody to tell me not to get it but foolishly i asked Gizmo.
    its a nice piece, the scope rail is a bit unusual in that its so far forward from the "normal" position but i love the look of it.

The M14 and it's variants is the only U.S. rifle I have a weakness for. I probably would have fallen to temptation myself had I been there :D

good thing you were not as it was the only one he had there.
    Its got a great weight to it. its heavy, heavier then my CA M15A4 at around 4KG but its nicley balanced so it doesnt put strain on your arms like the EB version does with all the weight towards the front.

That's good, you need good balance with a long rifle. That's why I love my VFC AK, the balance point is just behind the rear sight, it's like a weighing scales :)

• Advertisement

balace point on the m14 is just at the back of the mag well so it fels great.

Not to mention the sexy black number it wears and the individual serial numbers.

Mines 001715

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement