Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    Oh I have a couple dozen of those around the house feel free to help yourself :D

You have a couple dozen plans to kill me, or you have a couple dozen Rabbits to kill?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

was just wondering the same? either is good though...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It would appear N.O.I.P has started drinking during the day again. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

kdouglas wrote:
    was just wondering the same? either is good though...

Ah another of my dark brotherhood emerges from the shadows, rest easy for the time of the reckoning is at hand. Soon the streets shall flow with the blood of the rabbit and its ilk.

Thats it no more Oblivion for you mister :D

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Hi I haven't gone to HRTA yet but I finally have the chance this weekend. Anyone from south dublin willing to go and meet at the spire at 8 on sat or something? I've a weird tendency to get lost...

• Advertisement

Ill be heading over from the Dublin 12 area if your nearby and want a lift across. HRTA doesnt open until 10.30 now on the weekend, so 8 might be a bit early?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055065890

I'll send you a PM kdouglas thanks! Good to know about the change in the times too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

im going this weekend and plan on bringing a few mates....

hopefully there'll be a good turnout!

sounds like there'll be a good few there alright, hope it doesnt get too crowded

So, are we all meeting up at the spire as usual, or making our own way out?

Since the opening time is now 10:30, I would suggest meeting up at 9am beside the spire. This gives plenty of time to wait for those you can't tell the time and arrive at 9:30. The walk to the bus stop and the bus journey is only about 30-35 mins at most.

Let me hear your votes of 'Yay' or 'Nay' to the above!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Not sure if im going 2be able to go now myself, but if i am ill be getting the 6.00am bus this time so ill only get in to Burgh quay at about 9.30 at best,

Master of the Universe

Since the opening time is now 10:30, I would suggest meeting up at 9am beside the spire. This gives plenty of time to wait for those you can't tell the time and arrive are 9:30. The walk to the bus stop and the bus journey is only about 30-35 mins at most.

I'm up for that plan :)

Ill probably be about 15 mins late [hopefully] if anyone's going be stalling around *engages puppydog look*

Since the opening time is now 10:30, I would suggest meeting up at 9am beside the spire. This gives plenty of time to wait for those you can't tell the time and arrive at 9:30. The walk to the bus stop and the bus journey is only about 30-35 mins at most.

I will be there at 9am at the spire! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Does anybody remember the bus that goes up Rathbeale road? Because if I have to walk that again, I think I may kill myself! :D But first every one of you!!!

Ill probably be about 15 mins late [hopefully] if anyone's going be stalling around *engages puppydog look*

Games don't actually start until 11am, so waiting 15 mins for you won't be a problem I think.

Master of the Universe

DaveMcG wrote:
    Does anybody remember the bus that goes up Rathbeale road? Because if I have to walk that again, I think I may kill myself! :D But first every one of you!!!

We got off the bus that time at the wrong stop. It continues on but then curves around and goes back down the Rathbeale road. Cuts a big chunk out of the journey.

I don't think there was a stop, but the driver let us off anyway.

o1s1n wrote:
    We got off the bus that time at the wrong stop. It continues on but then curves around and goes back down the Rathbeale road. Cuts a big chunk out of the journey.

I don't think there was a stop, but the driver let us off anyway.

Bus drivers on that route seem to be very accommodating and pleasant. I remember previously when the driver waited over 2 mins at the stop so everyone could catch up and get on board and head back to swords village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That was on the opening day, wasn't it? You missed at the start when we asked him to wait!

"Could you hang on a second please mate? There's a big group comin now"
    "They couldn't have gotten here earlier?"
    "They'll be here in just a minute, they're charging down right now!"
    "Charging?! They're bloody walkin!"

He wasn't pleasant ¬_¬ lol

DaveMcG wrote:
    That was on the opening day, wasn't it? You missed at the start when we asked him to wait!

"Could you hang on a second please mate? There's a big group comin now"
    "They couldn't have gotten here earlier?"
    "They'll be here in just a minute, they're charging down right now!"
    "Charging?! They're bloody walkin!"

He wasn't pleasant ¬_¬ lol

Ah but when we all got there out-of-breath, I think he took pity on us and understood why we were walking. The fact that so many of us had cuts, welts and bruises to the head helpded. :D

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I'm very surprised he waited that long. I've become used to seeing bus drivers drive off while there are people about two feet away from the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

o1s1n wrote:
    I'm very surprised he waited that long. I've gotten used to seeing bus drivers drive off while there are people about two feet away from the door.

Yeah I think there's a club of drivers who do that as a hobby in Dublin :p

lol ya here was me thinking ill be on time cos im with a bunch of Dubliners who know were their going :rolleyes:

I think the driver just had second toughts of driving off when he saw a group of dodgy peeps in combats with gun shaped bags :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

:confused: it's Thursday and nonex still hasn't replied :confused:

i dont think he checks boards very often tbh, you might be better off giving him a ring (or getting your dad to ring to let paul know its ok with your parents)

yeah might do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Or send him an email through HRTA.ie

Wont be there this weekend, so no marshmallows scope. I honestly will give you a pack next time im there

Wont be there this weekend, so no marshmallows scope. I honestly will give you a pack next time im there
    was looking forward to them :( ill be headn up easter saturday and maybe next week aswell ;)

thats what i will do

• Advertisement

was looking forward to them :( ill be headn up easter saturday and maybe next week aswell ;)

easter egg hunt anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement