Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

kdouglas wrote: »
    ooh, i want to see this, been considering the metal receiver for a while

decided to actually open my p90 gearbox the other night, first time since i bought it, re-shimmed it and im now up to 20 rounds per second from 17rps, think the fps had dropped a little bit too, so re-greased the cylinder head etc.., compression is much better now

I'm seriously considering the P90, I always loved it and from what I have heard its a little monster.

20rps? Yeesh, remind me to stand behind you on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ohhh. Nice, If that was 17 before.....20...I like. How much to "supe" up dannys TmP90??? Might actually allow him to hit something:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I'm seriously considering the P90, I always loved it and from what I have heard its a little monster.

20rps? Yeesh, remind me to stand behind you on Saturday.

20rps is nothing, Not sure what Skatedude's will be with that turbo motor, but i'd imagine it's a few over 20

Ohhh. Nice, If that was 17 before.....20...I like. How much to "supe" up dannys TmP90??? Might actually allow him to hit something:D

i got my 9.6v battery as part of the package when i bought it, but you'd be looking at about 100euro for 9.6v custom battery, 1J spring and metal bushings, inside of the stock needs a bit of modification to fit the battery too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

20rps is nothing, Not sure what Skatedude's will be with that turbo motor, but i'd imagine it's a few over 20

I think the turbo motor can do close to 28.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

krazy_8s wrote: »
    I think the turbo motor can do close to 28.

ZOMG!!!

Thats 1680 RPM!!! :eek:

Nominations ofr folks to stand in front of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

vtec wrote: »
    M8? is that an aeg?
    :D:p

It's two M4s superglued together.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

speaking of tomorow ,has anyone got room for an extra passenger heading from tallaght in the morning or afternoon ,plz pm me if anythings available thankyou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Mr.Magoo2007

i would like to try and bum a lift aswell. anyone going from the southside (sandyford/dundhrum area) or i could meet up at swords village

hmm so i am guessing no offers again. am i going about asking for a lift the wrong way i am of course willing to pay(the amount depending on where i get the lift from)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I head over from Stillorgan most weekends, I'm away this weekend so didn't head along but if you need a lift from Stillorgan/Sandyford next week PM me by Thursday and I'll make sure there's a spot in the car for ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Haven't had that much fun at HRTA in a long time!

Vtec, Limo you guys are legends!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol, i had a good time minding the table at least.,:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Did you get your gun sorted in the end?

nope, kd wasnt there today, wil get it sorted soon though.,

today was one of the best days ever ,50+ ppl playing ,and the4 marshalls did an excellent job running the games, team captains were cool ,if you werent there you missed it,the end of the day, an ambush of the winners of the last game was classic(nice one jonny) cant wait for next week,

if any body finds a pair of magnum boots im the stupid one that left them behind

someone lost the rubber stock from the end of one of there aegs aswell, cant remember what gun it was though.,

LOST-today 1 highcap M4 fully loaded was either lost in the changing area or at the table outside the office,
    if anyone finds it pm me plz ,

my only mag

boots, mags, anything else gatling? you need to keep an eye on your stuff.,lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Very enjoyable day indeed. Big thank you to all marshalls!
    :)

Well done to all the kids - sooo much energy.......jeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!

:(I'm getting old:o

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

someone lost the rubber stock from the end of one of there aegs aswell, cant remember what gun it was though.,

It was the ever venerable FAL... it's missing a cocking handle too now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

padmundo wrote: »
    It was the ever venerable FAL... it's missing a cocking handle too now.

I take it you didnt find it then?:(

nope, kd wasnt there today, wil get it sorted soon though.,

sorry about that, i believe there was someone else also that needed me to look at their gun, unfortunately i had to attend a funeral today, i'll be there next week though

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Nah I had a look but didn't see it. I'll have a look again next week if someone doesn't come across it in the meantime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

sorry about that, i believe there was someone else also that needed me to look at their gun, unfortunately i had to attend a funeral today, i'll be there next week though
    Sorry for your loss Keith. Hope everything is alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Thanks guys. The marshalls had a great day today too. We were able to try some new ideas (some good, some,.....not so much) and help keep the game moving.

nah its no problem at all man., i got to tinker with some sniper rifles anyway.,lol

EDIT: no funny jokes people,:D

boots, mags, anything else gatling? you need to keep an eye on your stuff.,lol :D

i can explain the boots ,the mag has peeded me off big time ,now i have to buy midcaps ,im busking in grafton street all week to raise funds for more gear :D:D:D

lol, will be sure to throw ya a few spare 20cents when im doing me christmas shopping., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Thanks to every body that showed up today and all the new palyers, hope you all had a good day, and big thanks to the marshalls for doing an excellent job for me, i'am missing all the fun not getting to marshall so much these days with the big numbers we are having and not getting to talk to every body, must get a mobil work shop for down range, we had 65 ppl playing today, thanks to joe duffy keep up the good work joe;), all so found pair of boots, mask, sling, cup, jacked.
    Thanks,
    paul.

• Advertisement

boots are mine , dont normaly bring a change of foot wear totaly for got on the way home,

65 thats a hrta record if im right,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement