Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah there was loads there today, was the younger crowd any good? id hate to be the one dealing with them all the time.,lol,
    Oh and turns out im the juornalist, hivemind found me out., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Gatling wrote: »
    boots are mine , dont normaly bring a change of foot wear totaly for got on the way home,

65 thats a hrta record if im right,

it sure is gatling

vtec wrote: »
    yeah there was loads there today, was the younger crowd any good? id hate to be the one dealing with them all the time.,lol,
    Oh and turns out im the juornalist, hivemind found me out., :D

the younger crowd where geat, and followed most of the rules the marshalls where saying to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

was the best day ive seen ,no messing, no bitching , just pure skirmish ,
    feckers ate all the burgers too , even the kids that came held there own ,

and i think i only had to pull 4 or 5 ppl today for mags in there guns in the safe zone,
    not bad for that number of ppl, we are getting there with the safety rules, keep up the good work ppl.

• Advertisement

only complaint i heard was 2 hits taken from too close range .didnt happen after the lads said it,a couple of beers would have went down well at the end :D

nonex wrote: »
    and i think i only had to pull 4 or 5 ppl today for mags in there guns in the safe zone,
    not bad for that number of ppl, we are getting there with the safety rules, keep up the good work ppl.

lol., and some of them weren't even the kids.,
    looking forward to next week, if the numbers are anything like today it should be a laugh,.,

nobody brought a camera today, would have been some great pics and video

I might bring one next week, photography trip and skirmish trip all in one, would be good to get a few pics up so new people can see what its like,.,

lol., and some of them weren't even the kids.,
    looking forward to next week, if the numbers are anything like today it should be a laugh,.,

was that your g36 in the safe zone i pulled

• Advertisement

nope, the guy beside me., I have a G36 though, I was the one with the face mask on that was fixing the rifle in the cabin

nope, the guy beside me., I have a G36 though, I was the one with the face mask on that was fixing the rifle in the cabin

i think i was a bit hard on him the way i held his gun in the air and said you owens this, but it worked for the rest of the day as every body was following the safe zone rules after that.

lol., oh well, rules are rules huh.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

65 friggen hell thats a lot...the really good news is if it was a great game, the liklihood of people coming back is very high...hope someone was there with the IAA forms....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

i think i was a bit hard on him the way i held his gun in the air and said you owens this, but it worked for the rest of the day as every body was following the safe zone rules after that.

:o That was me, my brain was switched off cos I know better. It won't happen again Paul. Normally always take the mag out. Kinda wished I had an entrenching spade to dig a hole at that point when I turned around and saw it was mine.

hoplite wrote: »
    :o That was me, my brain was switched off cos I know better. It won't happen again Paul. Normally always take the mag out. Kinda wished I had an entrenching spade to dig a hole at that point when I turned around and saw it was mine.

sorry if i was a bit hard on you, it kept every one on there toes after that

65 friggen hell thats a lot...the really good news is if it was a great game, the liklihood of people coming back is very high...hope someone was there with the IAA forms....;)

they where all asken for iaa forms this evening, i think i was 20 given out by mel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

sorry if i was a bit hard on you, it kept every one on there toes after that

No bother Paul i'll not likely forget again in a hurry. The worst thing for me is that I usually follow that rule as its there for a very good reason.

Its all the more important with those younger players just starting out that we set the right example so I felt like a complete tool. :mad:

So bang to rights no complaints as you have said in the past in terms safety AEGs should be handled in the same manner as real steel.

could be a politician with that response hoplite

wow another 20 for the grinder...jeasus the lads of the IAA better get carnegie hall at this rate...lol

• Advertisement

paul what do you need to see to numbers wise to open up the extra bits in hrta2?

what extra bits? you mean its actualy bigger than the bit that currently used?

well if i remember rightly, but the man himself can clarify, there is more available , i seem to recall quite a bit he could call into use....

now nonex might correct me on this,but i believe there is 100acres in total available ,

christ gatling, maybe you told that to me and we are spreading the same lie LOL...

lol., couldnt use that much though, you'd end up comming across a kid in a ditch somewhere form a game a few weeks before hand.,lol

there is only one person you worry about being in a ditch in a area that large and that is limo, he could take on hrta on his own give him an area that big to hide in, with his VSR 10 he will take us all out with out anyone getting a shot on him

lol , yeah he used something like 50 bbs today, makes every shot count.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

so when is the next Z's outing at HRTA?

ps. dont you guys ever go to bed?:p

• Advertisement

lol., no,we the night time crew, like ernie gallagher on the radio., :D im only home so will be going to bed in a lil while, im knackered after standing out in the cold all day.,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement