Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

, as for our might be vistors ,bring em bitches on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Oh crap. Is it too late to take up crochet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Think 'Hamster in Camo' and you're in the ball park.

:D:D:D Easy now :D:D:D
    I'll see you before 10 at the station so, thanks Alvin :)

"Civvies" vs Spec Ops would be great. Think of it 40 of us against 4 of them...

<edit> oh and I can give you my IAA application aswell Hivemind

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Weather is meant to be sh*te tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

nonex wrote: »
    so what are we doing for xmass at hrta, any ideas any one

Build a sleigh, (or just use a wheelbarrow full of small cardboard boxes) which has to go to every "building" in the field and drop off a package, one team (all wearing reindeer antlers) must protect santa while he drops off his christmas gifts, the other team (wearing santa-hats) have to take out all of santa's "reindeer" and steal his big bag of gifts :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I can just see that.....a DPM santa
    Camo clause!
    KC2039_a.jpg

Can we give all the under agers the antlers?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

URGENT: Stick Battery Required!

Anyone going this sat have an 8.4v stick batt to lend my mate with my UMP for the day. The one that came with it died.

Cheers,
    lethal.

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Maybe, I'll be bringing my AK along, I plan on using my M14 but I'll have some friends with me and one of them might be using it, if not then I could lend you the battery off it. Best bet is to ask me when I'm up there.

K, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I'll try to bring one, I think I have a spare one somewhere. I will be wearing realtree camo and a crossdraw tac vest if your looking for me.

• Advertisement

krazy_8s wrote: »
    I'll try to bring one, I think I have a spare one somewhere. I will be wearing realtree camo and a crossdraw tac vest if your looking for me.

Dunno what they look like but I'll be the guy with 5 noobs tagging along behind. Have a CA aug and wear a black balaclava with British standard DPM and a Viper Vest.

Thanks a mil,
    lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

kdouglas wrote: »
    Build a sleigh, (or just use a wheelbarrow full of small cardboard boxes) which has to go to every "building" in the field and drop off a package, one team (all wearing reindeer antlers) must protect santa while he drops off his christmas gifts, the other team (wearing santa-hats) have to take out all of santa's "reindeer" and steal his big bag of gifts :D

We gotta a red sleigh down, repeat red sleigh down :D

Get to Tara St. for 10:00, I'll squeeze you in.

I'll be at the Tara St. station at 9.30. I'll see yourself and Hivemind there.
    If you need me, you have my no (PM'ed)

Thanks again for the lift ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Will be there for first half tomorrow :)

(Xmas party tonight, so don't know in what state... but I'll be there :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Did anyone today give their new CA sportsline a try out?

none turned up that i seen ,dd where did you go earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Gatling wrote: »
    none turned up that i seen ,dd where did you go earlier

Had to hit the road by 2. :(
    Santa duty this afternoon...

good games up to lunch tho!
    I'll contact you re- mask and aeg. I wanna show you a couple of stripe effects first! :)

I expect you guys got drowned in the afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

It was biblical.

Thanks to Alvin and Harekin for the sweet transportation. I am particularly thankful considering the abysmal weather.

... getting the cars out of the carpark/swamp at the end of the evening was an interesting experience.

Hi guys,
    great day today. Got a few hits, got hit a few times (including one on the centre of my forehead between the eyebrows :D)

The title says it all. I'm minus 1 midcap for an M4.
    Anybody see/find it?

T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

It was biblical.

Thanks to Alvin and Harekin for the sweet transportation. I am particularly thankful considering the abysmal weather.

... getting the cars out of the carpark/swamp at the end of the evening was an interesting experience.

Yeah Im covered in muck now, got changed outta my boots JUST BEFORE we realised we werent getting anywhere...my runners are a ridiculous state!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

I rocked back and forward for 5-10 mins until someone came and gave me a push! Thanks very much whoever u are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I saw that one coming, told the 2 lads in my car to stay the **** outside and drive out on my own. Can't believe I made it without help. If they were in the car it was doubtfull I would have gone anywhere.

i got stuck just walking in the stream,good laught though, and only 5 welts on my face

Gatling wrote: »
    i got stuck just walking in the stream,good laught though, and only 5 welts on my face

You're a mad chap you are.

*Gatling charged the contractors base and at about 30ft performed a slide tackle move while shooting. :D

Some guy also did a "tuck and roll" right beside the centre cabin, though most people didn't see it.

All 5 of us had a great time, even if HRTA was a complete swamp. The bus looks damn cool.

Oh, and Hive refused the Role of Santa so if anyone feels like a christmas shoot say so so i can organize an outfit(for me:eek:). It'll be a parody of Paddys mad lone wolf game in the old hrta:p

Lethal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You're a mad chap you are.

*Gatling charged the contractors base and at about 30ft performed a slide tackle move while shooting. :D

Some guy also did a "tuck and roll" right beside the centre cabin, though most people didn't see it.

Lethal.

yeah i saw that fella doin a barrell roll, not sure if it was intentional though.,lol
    i took about 5 deflected bbs to the face behind one of the barriers with gatling, before that i spent 10 mins going around looking for my goggles only to have someone tell me that they were on my head.,:o

was that alvin T grey that gave me a battery? I missed ya when i was heading home but i left the battery with mell and she said shed pass it on to ya., cheers mate,;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Yup, got the battery back of Mel. Your welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

vtec wrote: »
    yeah i saw that fella doin a barrell roll, not sure if it was intentional though.,lol

pretty sure it wasn't intentional, but it was definitely spectacular

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

* curtsies *

...the idea was to get the OPFOR laughing so hard that it'd make it easier for my team. Kinda worked, didn't it? The things you do in the name of leadership & competition... :D

Re. my '552 in the next-to-last game before lunch - t'was the MAG midcaps playing up (3 out of 4 :(), nothing wrong with the AEG.

Thx all for a great morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

Kinda glad I didn't head up to HRTA yesterday
    Getting over a cold, so needed to stay away from running around a field in the rain for a change :D
    Should be up next weekend though

In the meantime dad set up a shooting range in the garage
    So I'll still get plenty of practice this week
    woop!

• Advertisement

kdouglas wrote: »
    pretty sure it wasn't intentional, but it was definitely spectacular

Yep, that was probably me if it was beside the portacabin :D. It was unintentional (1 of two unintentional rolls/falls that day :D:D)

So did anyone find an M4 midcap yesterday. Was checking my kit last night and 1 was missing :(

Cheers for the great day ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement