Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhaust problem

Options
  • 21-02-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I have a rover 620. The exhaust is held up at the back by two metal prongs, but one of them has fallen off and the other one is rusted. This means that my exhaust could fall off at some stage. Before I go to the garage I wanted to check if anyone knows is this repairable, or will I have to fork for a new exhaust?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It may be possible to weld new brackets. Bring it to an exhaust centre and ask their opinion. Worst case scenario is that you will need a new section of exhaust. Usually exhaust components are reasnoably priced from most exhaust fitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Cheers for that.

Advertisement