Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd question

• 21-02-2007 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

might be a bit out there but worth a shot,does anyone know when the next game is scheduled to be played at ford field in detroit? have no idea about football seasons but will be going there for wrestlemania in april and just want to see what the arena looks like

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

It definitly wont be april anyway. NFL season is over until september, pre-season games start in August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

krudler wrote:
    might be a bit out there but worth a shot,does anyone know when the next game is scheduled to be played at ford field in detroit? have no idea about football seasons but will be going there for wrestlemania in april and just want to see what the arena looks like

I hate you so much.
    I mean enjoy the event :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

krudler wrote:

Or you could go here http://www.fordfield.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cooker3 wrote:
    I hate you so much.

been getting that a lot lately :)
    thanks guy was just curious,found pics of it alright on the site and google,its fookin huge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

krudler wrote:
    been getting that a lot lately :)
    thanks guy was just curious,found pics of it alright on the site and google,its fookin huge!

Yeah should be hell of an atmosphere. Put up some pictures of it when you come back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cooker3 wrote:
    Yeah should be hell of an atmosphere. Put up some pictures of it when you come back!

will prob do a blog for it in the wrestling thread,am buying 2 memory cards for my camera just for the trip so will do

Advertisement