Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychological Research - Please Help

Options
  • 21-02-2007 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am currently studying for a B.Sc degree in 'Psychology Applied to I.T' in IADT, Dun Laoghaire and am in the middle of doing my thesis.

My research is exploring the possibility that people who prefer to use the Internet to meet others for potential relationships, are more introverted and are possibly suffering from lower self-esteem than people who prefer traditional methods of dating.

I need anyone over the age of 18 to take my survey and really need a lot of participants in order for my research to be significant.

If you have about 10 minutes to spare and would like to do me a huge favour by taking my survey, then please follow the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=967663207312

Thank You So Much xx :)

Advertisement