Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My3 is fully functional now

• 21-02-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

At long last they have improved the My3 section of the portal. Finally, I don't have to ring 333 to get details of how many minutes/texts I have left. It's all on the portal now. http://www.three.ie/icustomer/my3.html . I wonder is this because I heard that they have moved Customer Care to India :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Its a step forward, i look forward to full online webbased account management in future - ala 3 UK. Hopefully this move will quickly be followed by Xseries.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I heard X-Series might cost twice as much here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Wouldn't surprise me at all given the current state of the market. Still it beats paying a cent a kilobyte..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I heard X-Series might cost twice as much here...

Where did you hear that? Reliable intel or conjecture? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

well i wouldnt say double the price but a fair mark up indeed

had a go at the my3 thing yesterday handy but I dont have a 3G signal at home so it makes no difference to me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Not sure if it's been mentioned but it's also available off your handset in Planet 3.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm a fool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Nice to see, they were "advertising" that feature nearly a month ago when you called 333, bout time it was launched. As for X-series pricing, prices on all 3's networks tend to be identical, at least in the UK and Ireland.
    We pay 25, 45, 60, 100 Euro. They pay 15*, 25, 60, 100 pounds.
    We pay 30c for our calls, they pay 30p for theirs. They also have an additional, lower priceplan with either a load of minutes and a few texts, or a load of texts and a few minutes for £15/mo. The differecne between the UK and Ireland, is that while the figures are the same, they get a lot more minutes and texts then we do. So what I would expect from X-Series, is that we will get lower caps then our UK counterparts, but the prices will be €5 and €10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Nice to see, they were "advertising" that feature nearly a month ago when you called 333, bout time it was launched. As for X-series pricing, prices on all 3's networks tend to be identical, at least in the UK and Ireland.
    We pay 25, 45, 60, 100 Euro. They pay 15*, 25, 60, 100 pounds.
    We pay 30c for our calls, they pay 30p for theirs. They also have an additional, lower priceplan with either a load of minutes and a few texts, or a load of texts and a few minutes for £15/mo. The differecne between the UK and Ireland, is that while the figures are the same, they get a lot more minutes and texts then we do. So what I would expect from X-Series, is that we will get lower caps then our UK counterparts, but the prices will be €5 and €10.

But our datacard deal is much better deal than theirs: more megs, better card, better network, better price. And -it works without penalties on theirs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I have been told that:

1. X-series will cost twice as much in Ireland than the UK.
    2. The handsets will be significantly more expensive.
    3. The launch has been delayed until April.

I see an opportunity for O2 here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I have been told that:

1. X-series will cost twice as much in Ireland than the UK.
    2. The handsets will be significantly more expensive.
    3. The launch has been delayed until April.

I see an opportunity for O2 here.

As I asked above.. where is the above info from? All of the above "statements" basically rely on who told you. A senior member of Three's Irish marketing department or did you hear it in the pub or something... One of the handsets is out by the way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

penexpers wrote:
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but it's also available off your handset in Planet 3.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm a fool.
    nice save...:o

I would rather that deal what they have in the UK were you could have a few minutes and a load of texts, or options just seem way to basic for me, im always going over my limit on texts and under on calls

Advertisement