Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 fix delayed

Options
  • 21-02-2007 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Dammit, I wanted my BF fix for the evening. No better way to wind down after a hard days work than popping high calibre bullets into enemies' helmets from long range....

but alas there's a 267mb patch to be downloaded first :( (bastards!)

XI. UPDATE 1.20
    ==================
    - Czech Republic flag is corrected
    - Limited consol editing of controlmap
    - Corrected stats for PK-74 AR-rocket in BFHQ
    - Fixed PDS-1 sonar system interference with UAV
    - Heal and repair points awarded after a 50% heal/repair instead of 100%
    - Increased security for EA account login
    - Fixed tracking of hours with the medic hub in BFHQ
    - Fixed server crash involving Coop mode
    - Fixed Squad leader drone exploit
    - Fixed Rorsch Mk-S8 crosshair misalignment
    - Out of bounds now kill immediately instead of doing gradual damage over 15 seconds
    - Added server side option to disallow titan movement
    - Optimized rendering of Titans
    - Fixed exploit using the reactor core door
    - Correct message is now shown when trying to join a full server

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Downloading as I type, looking forward to getting stuck into another 64 man server again tonight, ever since I upgraded I've enjoyed them large battlefields, plenty of fodder, gibralter is fantastic on 64 man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

V!alli wrote:
    Downloading as I type, looking forward to getting stuck into another 64 man server again tonight, ever since I upgraded I've enjoyed them large battlefields, plenty of fodder, gibralter is fantastic on 64 man.

hush! dont let the ET:QW fans hear you say that :D

64 player Tunis harbour has to be my favourite. Especially if there are two good commaders that play tactically instead of just bombarding their own attacking forces with the intention of "clearing the way". surely its better to bombard the spawn area to clear the target...... attackers take care of defenders who have no reserves coming up.. et viola! full strength forces occupy enemy flag. (yes, I am tired of being recon that gets killed by my own commander)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Does anyone think we should make a boards clan?? or at least arrange to get together on a sever every now and then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I think someone suggested it before. Its a good idea. One of the easiest ideas would be to put something like Boards. into the clan tag section of the soldier screen , at least that way we can recognise each other if we meet online. (and its a lot easier than organising to be on the same server etc).

I usually play on Teamplay , RUS warsector , or EA NL #1 or 2 . depends on which maps are on :) . even if we dont stick boards in front of the name, keep an eye out for Decoy_irl

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

The patch is out, about time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Out of bounds now kill immediately instead of doing gradual damage over 15 seconds

Ouch!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah, the worst thing they changed was hiding in the wall beside the titan reactor doors, and running in the the knife kill. And ducking underneath a console while camo'd and knifing the legs off people.

Advertisement