Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shop in munster that would sell wrestling gear

• 21-02-2007 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was just wondering would there be any interest in a shop that sells wrestling merchandise as I am thinking of working with dis idea but am waiting to see if it would work. This shop would be in kerry and was thinking about selling stuff on the web aswell. Let me know what u think

Would you buy wrestling gear if a shop was set up? 3 votes

Hell Ya!
    0% 0 votes
    No Way
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not in Kerry. too far away from Waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'd be well up for it. It would be an excuse for a weekend piss-up in Kerry, lol.
    What kinda stuff would ya be selling? Replica belts and figures etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stonecold316

yeah more figures than belts would also supply t-shirts, dvd's, posters, you know that stuff. I was also thinking of setting up an online store if any1 couldn't make it down 2 kerry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

there used to be a place in limerick called hollywood empire that sold wrestling figs and some other bits it was mostly movie memorabilia though,a place that did reasonably priced t-shirts (35quid shippinf from wweshop,HA!) and replica belts would rule,im gonna stock up on wwe stuff when im at wrestlemania,def want a wwe title belt,NOT the cena spinner the good one that angle and eddie wore

Advertisement