Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Wireless

Options
  • 21-02-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

i ordered on fri afternoon on website.and gav ewthem my mobile num, which is always on[well cept at nighttime after like 11pm]

doe they noramlly take this long to contact and/or install?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

still no install or word from them.......should i be contacting them on monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Friday afternoon to Saturday morning is not long when normal staff finish at 5pm at weekend. I'm sure over weekends there are emergency support people, etc.

Most companies only process orders and assign installs during normal working hours. If you are not sure the online order "worked", I suppose you could ring the sales number on the website sometime on Monday.

How soon were you expecting to be rung?

what?
    i didnt order yesterday
    i ordered on the 16th

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Ah. you didn't say which friday in OP. Sure ring on Monday and make sure they got the order. I think you can order by phone anyway.

thanks
    we ordered by net

will ring on monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

afaik, its average 3 weeks

darn

i suppose it will be worth it though if im able to get it

Advertisement