Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFT With Meteor

• 21-02-2007 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Has anyone been able to access ISP GPRS with Meteor lately? Im getting invalid username and password

Rang meteor yesterday they said they were having issues but no one else is reporting it and its still not working so i honestl ydont know whatsup

Basically if you havent called meteor to activate that APN dont bother replying to this thread as i think its pretty specific to their ISP APN.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just a thought. One guy here said he reversed the name/password (which is my/isp). So try having isp for your username and my for password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

nope no luck with that unfortunately :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

just sent a test message now and it seems to have sent ok.

altho' last night it didn't work - I got a message along the lines of :

message sent but couldn't say how many texts you have left.

when i checked with the recipient, he hadn't got my texts.

this has happened a few times over the last month or so.

Well username meteorisp and password meteorisp works for other J2ME apps however AFT still isnt working

If anyone else confirms that it is working ill have to call again or else move to o2

after updating AFT its working again now :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement