Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autographed comic

Options
  • 22-02-2007 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, i recently dug up some of my old comics i use to collect and remembered about a "the amazing spiderman" comic i had tat was autographed by the inker scott hana.

Would anybody know would this be worth anything or would be willing to take it,its got a small autograph on the front cover. Il try dig out its details but its one of the recent ones nd is part 1 of two in sum series.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Autographed comics are a funny breed. They're not always worth more due to the signature. because they're no longer in 'near mint' condition, they can often actually drop in price. having said that with the right signature and the right collector you could probably get a good price for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah its more of a personal thing than anything.

Advertisement