Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snag list

Options
  • 22-02-2007 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I know that if you purchase a new property that you only have 7 days to submit a snag list once you sign but is it also true that builders MUST complete the work in 7 days??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

underpants wrote:
    I know that if you purchase a new property that you only have 7 days to submit a snag list once you sign but is it also true that builders MUST complete the work in 7 days??

I just did a snag list. The builder would be lucky to get it done in 7 days!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

just to add a friend of mine did his first snag in Octobre last year.

Only got the keys last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

underpants wrote:

This seems to be a standard part of many contracts, utterly pointless. I've never seen a builder complete a list in 7 days. It's realy there to put pressure on the buyer

Borzoi wrote:
    This seems to be a standard part of many contracts, utterly pointless. I've never seen a builder complete a list in 7 days. It's realy there to put pressure on the buyer

This is probably correct but shouldnt stand for it if the builder does try it on

Advertisement