Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Free call me texts?

• 22-02-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭

Do they have free 'call me ' texts on speak easy when you are out of credit

I looked on there web site but couldnt find the info

Thanks
    Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I put o2 call me into google.ie and came up with this page
    To send a 'Call me' message: Type *103*recipient mobile number# Green phone icon

Eg: *103*0861234567#

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Thanks for that i put 'no credit free text on O2' and got lots of credit reference agencies from the US .

I must learn how to use google ,less is more apparently

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Only works with O2 numbers though, which is a shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

There is also a "Credit me" version as well. Again it's O2 to O2 only.

If you are a Speak easy customer and need some credit, you can send a free message to your generous parent or friend! Just type *108*08xxxxxxxx# and send.

Advertisement