Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Bills

Options
  • 22-02-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anybody else in Seabourne View (or Charlesland in general) are experience delays with the delivery of their NTL Bills? Mine are nearly always late, leaving little time to meet the deadline. For example, my current one was apparently sent by NTL on Feb 14th and I have not received it yet.

I called NTL and they said that the problem is not at their side and they post all bills on the date of issue. I rang the An Post sorting office and they said that there are no delays there....

Just wondering if this is only for me!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

In my experience you should presume all problems are on NTL's side.

These people on the phone will say anything to get you off the phone
    for example "all of our bills are posted on date of issue"

They wouldn't have a clue if a dinosaur came in and ate all of their bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Not in your area, but my lat NTL bill was sent on the 7th Dec and arrived on the 21st the day it was due.
    I then got a reminder about monies owed to them and again it arrived two weeks after they claim it was sent and only arriving on the day it was due.
    I rang them and they said they were having trouble issueing bills and that the late charges would not apply.
    Why can't they be like all other service providers and give you a month to pay your bill?

Advertisement